Misogyny

Twilight POV

Hours after we ended up in Fours' Hyrule and made ourselves at home, Warriors started a fight with Wild. Not a physical one like everyone had bet on, but a verbal one that was just as harsh. I turned my head in time to watch Wild brandish a dagger in the soldiers' face, causing him to step back for a minute before continuing his earlier statement. 

"Just saying, women shouldn't be anything but homemakers." Warriors sniffed. Wild grew deadly silent. 

"You absolute idiot. I am a hunter, not to mention that I'm the only cook. I could either poison your food- and I know very potent poisons- or dislocate all your joints and cut you up into pieces and feed you to animals, or I could skin you alive. Which do you prefer?" she asked casually, spinning her dagger in her fingers while looking at him with an evil little smirk on her face.  Everyone grew silent, the only thing to be heard the chirping of crickets. 

And then Time laughed. 

"Wars, that is the reason we tried to get you off your strange misogynistic schtick. Women are more dangerous than you would know. Scorpions in your bed, poison in the food, being skinned alive...and you seem to forget that she is a Hero, too. I bet that arm of hers could do some real damage in a fight, not to mention her killer reflexes. Next time we see Malon, I'm telling her about this. She'll show you." Time said, an eerie grin painting his face, his tattoos making it look like a mask instead of his actual face. 

Hyrule silently passed fifty rupees to me. 

"Exactly! Tetra would have already killed him. Way to show him!" Wind called, starting much hooting and hollering among the chain. 

"If you're gonna skin him, do it outside, please Wild." Four said from his place on the couch. 

"And Wild? Make it painful." Legend growled, scowling at the blue-scarved man. 

"Well, I was just gonna beat him up, but thanks for the ideas. Why don't we go test them, huh?" She flashed him a dark smile before moving to pull him outside. Wars took a step back. 

"Sorry, Wild! Women aren't just homemakers!" he called. Wild smiled. 

"Glad to see I got my point across..." She told him before moving over to his abandoned bowl and pouring half a bottle of Goron Spice in his paella. 

"Good luck!" she called, walking outside, still twirling her dagger. 

A/N: I headcannon that Wild is a feral little beast who would not take lightly to misogyny. This takes place after the 'Vai Clothes' comic in Linked Universe, which is how the Chain knows about Goron Spice.