Hateno Village

Lynne POV

"Sky." a brown-haired boy with a white cape spoke up.

"Twilight." The man with the black face tattoos

"Wind." The child.

"Four." Another child with a multi-colored tunic.

"Warriors." A man with a blue scarf.

"Hyrule." A boy with brown hair and an incredibly worn-out green tunic.

"Legend." A man with pink hair, a blue cap, a red tunic and green undershirt spoke up.

"Time." the man in front of me spoke.

I nodded, walking and leading them farther into the forest for a few minutes before leading them out. The river was rushing, the noise calming her. She continued, leading the group in silence to the Dueling Peaks and across the bridge to the stable. The multi-colored horse head on top of the structure was comforting to her in a way, although she wished that the people wouldn't talk to her. She turned her back and raised her arms.

"We're here! We'll stay the night before continuing to Hateno at first light. Go pay for some beds." I told them before walking off to haggle the price of arrows with Beedle. It was like a sport for the man or something.

True to my word, we set out as the sun began to rise, Wind grumbling only a little. Later, he walked up to me. 

"So, Wind. How old are you?" I asked, genuinely curious, but he sighed as though he'd been expecting this question at some point.

"Fourteen." He said, playing with the edge of his tunic.

An awkward silence ensued.

"Wanna hear a story?"

"Sure!"

"Well, there's a creature at the top of that mountain there," I said pointing to Satori Mountain. "It's called Satori Mountain and there's a creature on the top that only appears on full moon nights. It has leafy antlers, six eyes, is built like a horse, and glows a soft blue. It's said to be the spirit of an old Sage. No one knows much more, but it's always up there on full moons." I told him. Wind's eyes were wide, looking at me with interest.

"Have you ever seen it?" He asked

"Well, yes. That's the only reason I know what it looks like." I told him, laughing, shaking my head. The motion made my ponytail sway a little bit. After that, conversation ensued throughout the group, sharing stories and anecdotes about the brothers' time travelling. At least, they said they were brothers. I wasn't sure how much I believed that, but I had yet to find out otherwise, so I went along with it. When Time drifted up near me, I asked a question that had been bothering me for a bit:

"Hey, what do you want with the Hero?" I asked.

"Just wanna talk." Time said curtly, looking down at me. I didn't shy away like he seemed to be expecting.

"'Bout what?"

"Nothing that concerns you." Well, then it most definitely was my problem. How dumb were these people? They couldn't find out that the Hero was right in front of them? And why were they all dressed so strangely?

_________________________________

A few hours later, we reached Hateno Village. Everyone gave the large mushroom structures a strange look, but I led them up to the Lab.

"Welcome to the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab. PURAH!" I yelled, turning around, raising my arms, and smiling.

"What...Oh! Lynne, good to see you. And..." she trailed off, waving her hand back and forth at waist level.

"Travellers looking for the Hero."

"...Did you not tell them, Lynne?"

"No." Purah sighed.

"Alright. Everyone, meet the Hero." Purah said, gesturing to me. I got looks of shock from every face.

"But-What-" Four sputtered.

"Had to know what ya'll wanted with me." I laughed. The incredulous looks from the group were priceless.

"Now, what did you want?"