Four

All the others began conversations with themselves on what happened to ms Im

All the others began conversations with themselves on what happened to ms Im. I never joined in the the conversation feeling like I shouldn't intrude seeing as they knew the woman and seemed they were close to her.

I just placed my head against the window, my head was spinning and my stomach was in agony.

I placed my arm around my stomach to see if it would ease the pain, it it didn't seem to work and with every jolt of the bus on the road wasn't helping.

I blocked out everyone else's voices my head drifting away to what happened before the tunnel, trying to figure out what happened to me, why did I end up in the forest and how.

Someone must of seen what happened to me, I couldn't of gotten from one end of the city to the other unnoticed surely? Right?.

I felt something touch me, I grabbed my knife on impact facing towards the subject, Hye-in backed away in shock.

I placed my knife down apologising to Hye-in for shoving the knife in her face.

"It's okay but are you okay? U seem to look injured" she asked me in concern placing her hands in my own.

I shook my head no, I don't want to be a burden to everyone, if they knew I was in a lot of pain they would pity me and tell me to be careful, but I need to protect them.

"I'm okay, but thank you for your concern" she smiled at me but I knew in that smile she didn't believe me but she didn't want to push me to tell her what's wrong.

Just as I was away to place my head back down on the window the bus abruptly stopped making me jerk foward grabbing into the railing in front of me to support myself.

Seung-wan spoke up asking what's wrong, chan-young answered with telling us it was a survivor.

I stood up walking towards the front of the bus where chan-young and seung-wan were, I held my stomach as I walked towards them.

"Don't let him on" he repeated to him. "Our mission is to take as many survivors to safety to the shelter" I spoke up be-hide him spooking him of my presence.

The man made his way towards the bus peeking through the window of the door.

Everyone began arguing with each other on wether or not we should let the man on, the man began rattling on the door.

Me and chan-young mad eye contact as he looked back towards me, he opened the door for the man.

Everyone backed away from the man as he stepped onto the bus making his way towards the seat in front of Eun-yu.

Everyone was tense unsure what the bus will do, "where are we going" he spoke to chan-young, which he answered by saying their last stop was is the shelter.

All did then was he shut his eyes bad leaned his head back going to sleep.

Seung-wan and Hye-in got back in their seats, figuring I should get back into mine I limped back to my own as chan-young started the bus again.