One

My heart was racing, I don't know where I am all I'm seeing is trees and overgrown plants I must be in a some forest but I don't know how I got here the last thing I remember was saying to Jin-Ho I was going to check out the pharmacy just down the...

My heart was racing, I don't know where I am all I'm seeing is trees and overgrown plants I must be in a some forest but I don't know how I got here the last thing I remember was saying to Jin-Ho I was going to check out the pharmacy just down the street while they went and checked out the other shops.

But after walking into the pharmacy I couldn't remember anything else other then waking up surrounded by overgrown plants and nothing else no buildings nothing.

I still had everything I had on me before disappearing which made this situation even more strange.

I had been trekking through the plants for around 20 minutes now, in the horizon I can see the outlines of buildings and street lamps.

My gun was beginning to hurt my shoulder from pulling down on my shoulder so some time now every now and then i was switching between shoulders to try and ease the pain, my boots were squelching into the watery mud as I took every step.

I just need to get back to base and just throw everything on me right now on the floor and just lay there until someone actually moves me.

I am exhausted.

Time skip

Finally i found buildings and street, now the challenge is to actually find base or at least a military area.

Looking around I tried and analyse where I am. After analysing street signs and shop names I've actually found I'm not to far from the tunnel where the military is taking civilians to try and clear the tunnel way.

My back was killing me from carrying this backpack filled with ammo and things taken from shops to take back to base.

Every step I took I was getting a sharp pain up my ankle, I know where this pain has came from but it was doing my head in.

As I walked closer to the tunnel I could make out military members standing out front guarding.

As I got closer to the entrance the soldiers pulled up their guns at me.

"Identify yourself" one barked out.
I stopped in place and dropped my gun on the ground to not cause myself as a potential threat.

"I am second in command of sergeant Kim of the crow platoon, sergeant Lee soo-ae " I spoke out.

"I got separated from the rest of the group as we were on patrol" I explained.

They dropped their guns and beaconed me over, I picked up my gun lying on the ground as I walked towards them.

"Do-yun go and radio into base and tell them we've found Sergeant lee" just before so called Do-yun took his radio out to speak and cut them off, "pass it here I'll do it"