Three

Chan-young placed his hand on top of one of the laying soldiers, "it's still warm" he announced

I looked around the perimeter around us, glancing at every corner.
A monster must be lurking around I thought, my hand subconsciously moved down to my gun, waiting to see if there's to be an attack.

Everyone around got tense all thinking the same thing, one of the ladies grabbed the little girl placing her safety in her arms, the little girl doing the same to who I assume must be her little brother.

The soldier began to move heading towards the broken car, "tie them up, we're heading back to camp"

I stepped forward grabbing the side of his uniform, "are you fuck gonna go that, you lay one finger on these people and it will be you tied up here left with the monster, you hear me?"

The soldier shoved me to the ground everyone around gasping in shock not daring to step forward to intervene.

"Who the fuck do you think you are commanding orders at me?, huh? Your just a little bitch who thinks their so superior just because you're so called "best friends" with the commander first class sergeant Kim" he kicked me in the stomach, pain irrupted in my abdomen sending a sharp pain up my body.

He repeatedly kicked me in the stomach, my body was sore before this but now my body was just numb.

Just before he could grab my hair, chan-young shoved him off of me sending the both of them flying across the dirt.

The soldier stood up, pointing his gun at all of us shouting and cursing us off as he walked away from all of us, one of the lady rushed over to me helping me up.

But with the sudden movement and being repeatedly kicked at i hunched over a spewed up the bile that was in my stomach.

My body was giving up on me, I needed to stay strong for the survivors, they need to know someone will help them and they're not all alone and us soldiers are here to protect them, unlike that other soldiers who has seemed to make them lose their hope of surviving.

The lady patted and rubbed my back as I continued to belch out the remaining contents of my stomach.

Everyone looked at me in confusion, worry and concern, u felt pitied under their eyes I didn't like it.

Once I had spewed up the last contents, I pushed myself up with my hands.

The solider continued shouting out at chan-young to tie us up and get in the car, but he just stood there.

We made eye contact, I Subtly hinted to him, that if he tied us up well make our own way to safety, he seemed to understand where I was going with this.

He then began to tie us all up inside the building, with faintly whispering into each others ear that he's tied to lose so when he leaves undo ourselves.