Athena always has a plan

By the time you had gotten over your shock of being sprayed with toilet water, you had managed to trail behind Percy and Annabeth as they continued their tour. You faintly heard Percy apologizing for his actions.

"Annabeth," he turned to look at you. "and you Y/N, I'm sorry about the toilets."

"Whatever." Annabeth responded.

"It wasn't my fault" Percy argued. You both turned to look at him skeptically before Annabeth reminded him dinner was at 7:30 before promptly walking away leaving the both of you alone. "You have to believe me, I didn't do it." Percy urged.

"No... it is. Percy, do you know what a forbidden child is?" You asked him as you dried yourself off by forming some wind around you and started walking the opposite way, toward the lake. 

Percy took a second in replying as he watched you dry yourself and hurriedly turned to follow you. "No, is it when gods can't have children? I mean the word forbidden is right there."

"Sort of, It's when the big three, you know who they are right?" you turned to ask him as he nodded his head quickly. "Ok good. It is when the big three have children. After WWII, the three brothers made a pact after Zeus and Poseidon's kids fought against Hades's kids and almost destroyed the world. Therefore, the brothers made a pact: no more children. Children of the Big Three are more powerful than other demigods. They have more powers, have a stronger smell, and have better reflexes which are useful but more monsters come after you. I have a strong feeling of who your dad is-"

"You know who my dad is? Tell me." Percy interrupted you before asking another question, "Wait didn't you say you were a daughter of Zeus?"

"No, I won't tell you who your dad is because I don't know. The only way to truly know is by getting claimed. And to answer your question, yes, I did say that because I am a daughter of Zeus. I am one of the two children he had that broke the pact."

"Oh, who's your brother?"

"Sister. And she's gone, I never knew her."

"Oh I'm sorry-"

"It's fine." You ended the conversation as you reached the lake. "Tell me, how do you feel right now?"

"What do you mean how do I feel? Not great like my moms dead and-"

"No like, how do you feel?"  You said as you gestured to your surroundings. You watched as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The sun setting was making him look good. 

He took another deep breath before slowly opening his sea-green eyes and looking at you. "At peace, like I'm at home" he honestly answered you.

"Good, I would hope so. Look up at the sky," you told him as you both craned your necks to look at the sunset over the water. "What you feel right now is what I feel when I look up: home. Because it is my home. You feel the same way for a different reason."

"What reason?"

"You don't know? You can't even guess? Are you stupid?" You genuinely asked him. 

"Hey don't be mean it's like my first day here."

"It's not about that it's about common thinking skills. I- never mind let go eat." You said exhaustedly as you started walking away ignoring his protests. There's no way a child of Poseidon can be this oblivious... well, apparently he can.

Once you reached the tables you pointed him toward cabin 11's table before going to sit alone at yours. You wished for your food, served some to your father, and then walked back to your table alone. You started eating before you felt someone staring at you and you stopped and looked up and it was Percy hanging off the edge of the overpopulated Hermes table. He stared back for a second before looking down at his food and serving a portion to the gods before sitting back down. Once everyone had finished eating, you all made your way down to the campfire where the Apollo kids had started singing songs. You made your way over to Annabeth to tell her about your conversation.