Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven- What are we gonna do?

"Oh my freaking god," I blurred out to Christy. "Are you bloody serious?"

OMFG, OMFG, OMFG....

Calm down, Rach. It's fine. Breathe....

Breathe....

I looked at her face, which was streaked with tears. She sniffled and buried her face in her hands. I never seen Christy so upset before. 

Yeah, well, I'd be upset too if I was in her shoes. 

I knew if I said anything about her making a mistake, she's probably spit in my face and kill me. So I kept my mouth shut, plopped myself down next to her and put my arms around her, before I could even regret it. 

My sister needs me. Even though we hate each other, I'd still always be here for her. 

I felt her arms shake and I smoothed back her hair. 

"Shh..."I said,"It's gonna be alright."

"I don't know what to do."She sobbed, her entire body's shaking now. I patted her back and soothed her. '

"It's okay. I'm here." I whispered, feeling as if the world was collapsing down on us, and I was her only roof. Well that minute, I was.

***********

Nate: 

Rachelle didn't look so good. 

Rach, Carina, Christy and I were sitting across from each other on the wide seats on the plane. Carina was sitting right beside me, which was weird, since Christy was now sitting right next to Rach. And they weren't even trying to kill each other... 

What happened to the world? 

And what's even weirder was Rach was actually looking Christy in the eye and giving her sympathetic looks, like she was trying to tell her something through a mind link, and Christy's eyes were rimmed with red like she was nursing a hangover. As usual. 

Carina was also extremely weird, she kept on flipping through her magazine so fast that the words even blurred. 

God, girls are weird creatures. 

I coughed and looked at Rachelle, who was sipping her iced tea quietly, offering some to Christy. 

"Okay, what the fuck is going on?" I said loudly, causing Rachelle's mom to glare at me from the other side of the plane. I smilied back innocently, giving her a 'you know you love me' smirk. 

That snapped everyone's eyes to me. I raised both eyebrows. "What is going on, Rach?"

"What do you mean?" She asked, like she was the most innocent person in the world. I could see right through her little facade. Covert training really pays off. 

Christy looked down at her drink and wrinkled her nose, like she smelt something bad. "Excuse me," She said quickly and walked off to the ladies' room, wobbling an stumbling on her way. 

Carina looked at me over her magazine, then looked over at Rach, raising an eyebrow. 

Rach shook her head at her. And I felt stupid, what were they talking about? And why arn't I allowed to know? I was now really intrigued. 

Carina sighed loudly. "He's going to find out eventually anyways," she declared loudly. "Well, if you must know, Nate, Christy has some news." 

"What news? Did she make another por-" I asked-

"NO!" Rachelle said hurridly, "You can't tell anybody, but, um..."

"Yes?" I prompted, leaning forward and narrowing my eyes. 

"Urg..."She dragged on, fumbling for words. 

"JUST FUCKING SAY IT ALREADY!" I cried, bumping her bare knees with mine. I glared at her as I ignored the shocks going through me. 

"God! Calm down before you have a migraine! Christy's expecting!" Rachelle whisper-shouted. 

"Expecting what?" I'm confused now. 

"A BABY YOU RETARD!" Carina hissed at me, swacking me on the arm with her magazine. 

I knew I should've sat with my mother. 

"WHAT?!" I shouted, just as Christy was coming back to her seat. I stared at her in horror. 

She frowned, "oh great, now pretty boy knows." 

"Chris, he's going to find out anyways, we might as well tell him!" Carina shrugged, relaxing into her seat, and twirled a strand of her between her fingers. 

"Whatever," she muttered, tears on the edge of falling down her cheeks. "How am I going to tell mom? She's going to flip her shit." 

We all nodded in agreement, but Rach sighed. "It's going to be okay. I'll take care of it." 

Christy looked up at Rach, who had a determined look on her face, then actually forced out a smile. A smile! 

 Must be the horomones. 

We spent the next 3 hours thinking about ways to tell Christy's mom. Rachelle just sat there, looking very unimpressed while me, Christy and Carina blabbered away excitedly, with Carina guestering excitedly. 

Rachelle: 

I watched as Nate dragged Christy's large Louis Vuitton luggage on the stairs. He was struggling, I could tell, but he waved off the doorman and bellboy, claiming that "I can carry this tiny suitcase by myself, dammit!" 

However, he did not know that Christy has packed 19 pairs of Christian Louboutins in there. 

I certainly didn't tell him. It's so much more fun watching him struggle and curse. 

I walked in front of Nate, looking back at him and smiled when I passed. Mom, Christy and the others were way behind, since I had to go pee and Nate just wants to show off. Christy and the others paused in front of the door and spun around, admiring the view, the palm trees, the mountains and the ocean. 

As I walked through the resort doors, a large jamician guy with a big mustache greeted me with a huge grin, and I heard Nate get through the door after me, still cursing. 

"Mr and Mrs Vega! It's such a pleasure to meet you! Our floral arrangements have been delivered to your rooms. And also, there has been a mix-up with the rooms and..." His accent is really. really bad. 

Wait...WHAT?!

"Wait, what?" Nate cried, dropping the luggage on the floor in exasperation. 

The guy looks confused now, and he stroked his mustache. "You are not...Mrs.Vega?" He looked to Nate, "Mr.Veg..?"

"NO! WHAT?!" I cried, slapping Nate on the arm, hard. "THIS DUFUS? YEAH RIGHT?! AND ARE YOU STUPID?! DO I LOOK LIKE A FORTY YEAR OLD?" 

The guy scratched his head and gulped... "Miss, I apologize for offending you..."

"EXCUSE ME? OFFEND HER?! WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Nate cried. 

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm not Mrs.Vega, I'm her daughter." I said to the man. 

The man pulled out a card from his suit pocket and glanced down at it. "Miss. Rachelle?" 

I nodded. 

"There's been an...issue...with your room." 

Shit. Please tell me it's not...