1-10

Work related

"After being transformed into a scumbag, I hold the vicious male partner in the palm of my hand" Author: Dong Xiaoxingtang Copywriter

:

After Qu Wei died unexpectedly, he actually time-traveled into the Danmei novel "N+1 Rich Boyfriends" that he was pursuing not long ago. And his identity is none other than the cannon fodder attacking Qu Weimin in this novel!

In the original work, the protagonist of White Lotus was supposed to have a loving relationship with his real attacker, but he was strongly opposed by the cannon fodder attackers, and Qu Weimin was one of them!

He once had a business marriage with the "evil" male partner Cheng Jingjing for profit, and he wanted to become a wealthy man admired by Bai Lianhua!

Despite being a good CEO of a wealthy family, Qu Weimin insists on pursuing true love and cheating on Bai Lianhua during marriage? ? ?

Was she caught and raped in bed by a "vicious" male co-star? ? ! !

After learning about the tragic death of the original owner, Qu Wei trembled and was determined to treat the "evil" male partner well. Unexpectedly, as soon as he put it through, a green hat was already put on his head!

Awesome! What kind of abo world is this!

The "evil" male supporting actor is pregnant! Although it was his body that did the good deeds, Qu Weixin said that the labor and management did not want to be the takeover! ! !

Sweet pet article, sweet pet article, sweet pet article, tell important things three times! ! !

Points of interest: 1. This article contains the plot of giving birth to a child.

2. Being trapped by the original master is considered a non-C.

3. The writing is immature...please forgive me!

4. If you are not careful, you may write it as a Mary Sue! !

5. If you don’t accept the remarks made by gangsters, please respect yourself!

On the surface, he is abstinent and cold, but on the inside, he is sullen and arrogant. He thinks he is vicious but is actually a miserable and weird person!

Qu Wei (Qu Weimin) x Cheng Jingjing

content label: Sweet article about giving birth to a child from a wealthy family

Search keywords: Protagonist: Qu Wei (Qu Weimin), Cheng Jingjing┃ Supporting role: Bai Lianhua and his n+1 boyfriends┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: Na , I will love you very much!

Chapter 1

After Qu Wei woke up, he found himself lying on a comfortable and soft big bed. He shook his head vigorously and looked at everything around him, feeling confused!

What kind of house is this for a wealthy family? The decoration and facilities are so luxurious! Look at this bedside table, this door, this cloakroom, which one is not carefully carved from rosewood, showing expensive quality everywhere! Qu Wei can say that in his whole life, he has never used such good things!