Prologue

Viva: ...Hey Branch?

Branch: Yeah?

Viva: Poppy's told me a lot about how you guys found out about the other troll tribes...what exactly happened?

Branch: Well...you could say that it was a bit of a roller coaster, right hun?

Poppy looked up at her husband and smiled, she was lying on his lap looking up at the stars.

Poppy: Right. Barb and I didn't see eye to eye at first, but now she's an amazing friend.

Viva: I'll bet, you never fail to see the good in others, little sis.

Poppy: Yeah...

Viva: ...So what happened?

Poppy: What do you mean?

Viva: I wanna hear the story, Poppy, we still have a lot of catching up to do after all these years apart.

Poppy sat up and rubbed her eyes. As much fun as she had, it wasn't really something that she liked to talk about.

Poppy: Are you sure, Vivi?

Viva: Absolutely, you're friends with so many different trolls that not even I knew about. I wanna hear how it all went down.

Poppy: ...Okay.

Poppy took a small box out of her hair and opened it up showing an old scroll.

Viva: What's that?

Poppy: It's our history, according to Dad.

Branch: But he didn't tell it right, did he?

Poppy: No, I think it was because he didn't want us to think we were the bad guys.

Viva: Wait, bad guys?

Poppy: It's kind of complicated, sis.

Branch: She should know, love, it's her story too.

Poppy: You're right...you're right...

Viva: So...?

Poppy: Okay...here's how it went down...