Good Copy, Bad Copy

Aria, Gwen, and Kevin were in the latter's car as he drove through a wooded area, and Gwen tracks Ben using a crushed soda can. "Tracking Ben like this feels weird." Gwen states. "Wasn't it your idea?" Aria asks. "All I know is that there's a lot of alien-com traffic, and Tennyson's name keeps coming up." Kevin tells the red-haired. "Getting something. Take a left." Gwen tells Kevin. He does just that and drives until he gets to the Forever Knight's castle, which is on fire. Kevin stops the car and they get out. "Wow." Gwen states. "Wow, indeed." Aria agrees. "Up there!" Kevin points at Jetray. "Ben!" Aria shouts, trying to get his attention, but he just continues flying. The three teens stare at each other then they hear some groaning and look around, spotting a knight, so they run to him. "Ben 10 has shown no mercy." The knight says. "Well, what did you do?" Gwen asks.

"Nothing. I swear on my order. He's ruined three of our castles in as many days." The knight shares and Kevin looks at the girls. "First I've heard of it." Gwen says. "Same here." Aria adds. "They say at court that the cursed Ben 10 has even attacked a hive of DNAliens." The knight shares before passing out. "Dramatic much." Aria sighs. "Your cousin took out a whole hive?" Kevin asks Gwen. "C'mon. He doesn't have the guts." He says. "So you're basically saying it's not like Ben to go on a mission such as that alone." Aria tells him. "Okay." Kevin replies. "Why's he keeping secrets from us?" Gwen wonders.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

At Ben's house, he was studying with Julie while enjoying some chili fries. "You get it, Ben? The kid weighs 25 kilograms, 3 meters per second, 2 meters from the center of the merry-go-round." Julie explains with her mouth full, and Ben eats more fries. "What? Julie, wait. I better write this down." Ben tells the girl. "Congratulations, Tennyson. You're finally putting the Omnitrix to maximum use-- you know, clandestine butt-kicking-wise. You're--" Kevin's cut off by Aria pushing past him. "Oh great, she's here." Aria groans seeing Julie. "What are you talking about?" Ben asks and Julie eats another fry. "Don't even try it. We saw you as Jetray flying away from a Forever Knights' castle after a battle." Aria accuses. "Look, I've been studying all week for a physics test tomorrow. It's my worst subject." Ben tells her, showing her the book. "And you didn't ask me for help?" Aria asks, raising an eyebrow before grabbing the fries. "What? Hey!" Ben whines seeing Aria take the fries. "Maybe you're not really studying." Gwen says. "Wait. Considering the aliens and weird transformations and stuff Ben deals with, there could be any number of explanations for what you saw." Julie reasons.

"I don't wanna hear alien talk from a human who knows nothing about it." Aria tells Julie. "Do you even know where Ben was all those times?" She asks. "No, I got here a few minutes ago. He studies, and I come over to help him review-- not that he's actually acing the reviews." Julie answers. "Exactly. So keep your mouth shut." Aria tells the girl. "With Grandpa Max gone, we've got to rely on each other. If you've got a secret, you should spill it-- now." Gwen demands, pushing Aria behind her, Aria rolls her eyes and indulges in the fries. "I swear, I've been all about calculating the angular momentum. If I don't pass, my mom will ground me, which means minimal hero time and zero Julie time." Ben explains, pointing at his watch the the girl, and Aria frowns. "You do the math. 'Cause apparently, I can't." He adds sadly.

 "I believe him. When you lie, your left eye twitches." Kevin speaks up and Ben touches his left eye. "But who knows, maybe you've been blacking out and sleepfighting." Kevin suggests. "Is that even a thing? Is the Omnitrix making you attack your enemies in your sleep?" Aria asks, confused. "If we're going to discuss this, I need more chili fries since Aria stole mine." Ben sighs, looking at the girl, who is enjoying his fries.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Aria and Ben walk into Burger Shack and go to the counter. "Chili fries." Ben orders, taking money from his pocket. "Careful, kid. Those double portions catch up with you." The cook tells him, patting his massive stomach. "Excuse me?" Ben asks. "Friendly advice. Take it or don't." The cook tells him, handing him the fries. Ben grabs the bag and both he and Aria walk out only to find Kevin leaving. "Guys?!" Ben questions, running after the car. "Where are they going?" Aria asks and Ben transforms. "Big Chill!" He says and is about to fly away but Aria grabs him. "What?" He asks. "I can't fly in public." She reminds. "Oh, right." Big Chill wraps an arm around her waist and she wraps her arms around his neck and he flies to catch up with the car.