Character Outline

Name: Nox Cain (Remnant name)/Alexander (Earth name)

Sith Name: Darth Terricus

Species: Human

Age: 19 (at start of book)

Looks: Nox is a young male with white skin and dark brown hair. In certain angles of light, it possesses a slight reddish hue. He is of medium build with some minor scars across his chest. Although he has brown eyes, they are heterochromatic with one being lighter than the other. (Image reference below)

His outfit is mainly black combat robes and boots

His outfit is mainly black combat robes and boots. Armor covers the shoulders, chest, forearms, and the upper part of the legs. The armor itself is dark grey and black in coloration. He also has a black colored cloak he uses when travelling incognito.

When using his Sith persona, Nox wears an entirely separate outfit: his Sith robes. He wears a helm that disguises his voice so no one can recognize it is him. The helm is in the same shape as Lord Starkiller's and even has the same breathing effect, but the breathing effect can be switched off for stealth, if needed. (Image reference below)

 (Image reference below)

----------

Personality: Nox is not like other young adults in his age. He has a more matured personality than most. He is highly intelligent and analytical possessing an uncanny aptitude for strategy and reading opponents. In his former life, when in military service, he studied and implemented the mentality of a particular prominent strategist from a galaxy far, far away. However, he is not entirely heartless. He is kind, up to a point, and tends to be a mentor from time to time trying to better those around him. When pushed negatively enough, it can lead Nox's emotions to boil over, which can make him dangerous.

Force Abilities: Nox possesses a wide array of abilities that he has practiced over the course of his life. Some of these include: Force Grip, Force Push and Pull, Force Choke, and Force Lightning. He is not as skilled with his control when it comes to Force Drain and Force Cloak.

Semblance: "Remembrance"A passive semblance that allows the user to tap into the memories of their soul. These memories come from the soul's past lives. However, any memories accessed through this semblance also has the emotions tied to that memory transferred to them as well. When accessing a memory, the life that memory is connected to is manifested to help the user better understand the memory. This manifestation is ghost-like in appearance and possesses awareness.