Chapter 14: Love Me Like You Do

[Dean Ambrose]

I wake up and remember the events of last night.

Alex returning, going with the roster to the club, seeing some guy and Alex, getting extremely jealous, seeing Alex and Colby go into a room together, crying all night.

Joe walks into my room. He sees me and sighs.

"Nothing happened with them." He says.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I checked on them last night. They were out like lights when they got there." He says, reassuringly.

I nod.

"You need to talk to her." He says.

I nod again.

"Come on." He says.

I get up and change then follow him. We went to Colby's room. Colby and Alex were passed out. Backs turned to each other, both snuggled into their pillows.

She was in a black tank top from what I can see and Colby was in a black t-shirt.

"Lopez! Get up! Let's go! Gym time!" Joe says.

"Mmm! 5 more minutes." Colby mumbles.

"Now!" Joe roars.

"Oh my god! Shut the fuck up!" Alex groans.

"Sorry, Alex, but he needs to be ready for the paper view." Joe says.

They both groan then get up. Colby changes and then kisses Alex on her head. Joe and Colby leave.

I hand Alex painkillers and water. She takes them and then lays back down.

"Wanna go back to my room?" I ask.

"Don't you share with Joe?" She asks.

"Yeah. Look, we need to talk. Alone." I say.

She sighs. Then, she gets up and grabs her clothes from last night. She takes my hand and has me follow her to a room. It was across from mine.

Her touch sent chills down my spine. I miss that.

We walk in and I let her change and then she comes back out. She was in

I lightly smile and she motions me to follow her

I lightly smile and she motions me to follow her. We go to the kitchen and she sits on the counter.

"Look, Alex... I know you're still hurt from what happened a few months ago. But what was I suppose to do?" I ask.

"Believe me. Not doubt me. Have my back like you swore to always do." She says.

"I did have your back." I say.

"Bullshit!" She snaps.

I was honestly taken back by her snap.

"I did! I loved you and I always have!" I say.