Chapter 17: Confrontations

Dean Ambrose

I was with the guys and the roster in the WWE locker room. We were all planning out what our next move was gonna be until we all turn to the tv, hearing Bully Ray's voice.

I saw the entire TNA roster in the ring.

"I'm calling out the beautiful and the reason we beat WWE... please welcome.. Skylar Jade!!" Bully says.

Skylar's music plays and the fans cheer.

Fireworks popped, when the drums came in, followed by smoke coming out like Edge's entrance.

Alex walks out, in regular clothes

(Just the outfit)

and makeup.

Alex walks down the ramp and then confidently walks up the steal steps before getting into the ring. She takes a mic that Jeff was offering her.

I caught Alex make eye contact with AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, James Storm, Bobby Rhoode, and Khazarian.

Not a bad kind. Almost like they know something that nobody else knows.

"Now, Skylar... earlier tonight, you defeated Charlotte and then declared your spot in the Royal Rumble..." Bully says.

Alex nods as the fans cheered.

"Now, look, Skylar... we heard some rumors in the back and... we just wanted to talk to you about it." Bully says.

"What it is, Bully? I don't have time for your BS." Alex says.

"We heard you were talking to Roman Reigns... is that true?" Bully asks.

Shit. I had Joe tell Skylar that at work, we should keep it the way everyone thinks it is to avoid confrontations and such. She agreed so at work, we stay the way everyone last saw us.

"Yeah, and?." Alex asks, with a so what attitude and look.

That seemed to make the fans happy since they cheered.

"Sorry to crush your hopes and dreams folks, but I'm still not cool with Roman Reigns or anyone else in the WWE locker room." Alex says.

The fans aww, sadly. That made me kinda happy. They wanna see us all cool again. When the time is right, they will.

"Why were you talking to Roman Reigns if you're loyal to TNA?" Bully demands.

Alex scoffs.

"Ok, for one, it's none of your business who I talk to. If I wanna talk to Roman Reigns, I'm gonna talk to Roman Reigns. If I wanna talk to Vince McMahon, that's my business. If I wanna talk to Dean Ambrose, that's my damn business. And two, I wanna know when in hell did I ever say I was loyal to TNA?" Alex snaps.

The fans went nuts. Bully was glaring at her.

"I did what I did 3 years ago because I was protecting the people I loved!" Alex says.

"And how'd they repay you?" Bully asks.

"They don't know what the deal was about." Alex says.

That's when Bully slapped the mic out of her hand, making me, Joe, and Colby all tense up.

"You swore to never utter a word about that... or else." Bully threatens.

Alex glares.

"So... back to the actual reason I called you out here." Bully says.

Alex watches him. Cautiously.

"You wanna protect this company? You still wanna make sure everyone's safe?" Bully asks.

Alex gives a single nod.

"Then prove it. Truly prove how much you love them. This should be the ultimate clue for these dumbasses! I challenge you to a match! Not just any match. We're gonna take it back old school. Invasion Part 2! This time... it's gonna all lie on the two of us in the main event. I'm not only defending TNA. I win, I become the WWE Champion the rest of the WWE titles are all handed over to TNA members of my choosing... WWE works for TNA... and you're out of wrestling... forever." Bully says.

Alex glares.

"If you win... you take back the WWE Women's Championship from Taryn Terrell... TNA works for WWE... all of our titles go to people of your choosing... and your precious company stays at the top as well as the safety of your loved ones." Bully says.

Alex glares at Bully. I can tell she's thinking.

"You got it... but I got one stipulation to add." Alex says.

"And what's that?" Bully asks.

"I win.... not only does all that happen.... but I reveal the truth... and everyone involved becomes what you should be... my little bitches! And then Eric Bischoff... he becomes Vince McMahon's little bitch!" Alex says.

Bully glares and makes him pressed against her. She backs away.

"You got it. Contract signing is next week." Bully says.

Alex nods.

"Don't cry when I beat you and you have nothing." Bully says then laughs.

Alex smirks.

"I wouldn't be so confident... remember who you're getting in the ring with... don't cry when I beat you and you go back to your true nature... and that's being a pussy." Alex says then leaves the ring.

Bully was trembling in anger as Alex's music plays. Alex shrugs with an innocent look on her face. She then smirks and turns to walk up the ramp as her theme song blasts through the arena speakers.