Chapter 13

I'm sorry I've kind of abandoned this story, but here's an update for those that want it. :)

****************************

Chapter 13

*Talia's POV*

"Talia," I heard a whisper. "Talia. Talia. Talia."

"What?" I opened my eyes and saw Kian and Sam standing next to the bed.

"Hi, we just got here. I just wanted to let you guys know," Kian said.

"Okay, whatever," I rolled over and rested my head on Connor's toned chest. I fell back into a deep slumber.

I got really hot so, I started to slide my pajama bottoms off when I realized why.

I was in between Trevor and Connor.

"Connor," I shook him slightly. "Why is Trevor in our bed?"

"Uh, I don't know. I think the question is why are Kian, Sam AND Trevor in our bed."

"What?" I sat up and saw Sam behind Trevor and Kian next to Connor. "Gosh, that's why I'm so dang hot."

"Come on," Connor said whilst picking me up.

"Where are we going? It's 6:30," I laughed.

"To sleep," he said and pushed open the door to the room where Kian, Sam and Trevor were supposed to be sleeping. He set me on the bed and crawled in next to me.

"That's better," he whispered.

*Connor's POV*

"Oh, there they are," Sam said.

"Shhhh, dude. They're asleep," said JC, not realizing that they had woken me. I noticed Talia curled up on my chest.

"Awe, they are so cute," Ricky said. "Smile for Instagram," He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture.

"I'm awake, you doofs," I whispered.

"Oh, did we wake you?" Sam asked.

"Yes," I laughed and accidentally woke Talia.

"Hey, sleepy head," I said to her.

"Good morning," she said giving me a kiss, not noticing the guys. They whistled and hooted. She blushed feverishly, "I didn't see you guys."

"It's alright, Tally," JC said as Talia pushed the covers back.

"What is that?" Kian exclaimed.

I looked down to see the bed, Talia, and I covered in blood. I looked at her. She had tears in her eyes.

"What's going on?" Trevor asked.

"We need to go," I said.

"We need to get cleaned up first," she said shakily.

I nodded and helped her into our bathroom.

We peeled off our clothes and hopped into the shower. We cleaned all of the blood off and got dressed as quickly as humanly possible.

We were about to leave when Talia said, "Ricky, will you come with us?"

"Of course," he got up and followed us out to my mustang.

I sped to the hospital. Once we got inside, we had to wait in the waiting room. Talia sat inbetween Ricky and I, holding our hands.

"Why did you ask me to come?" Ricky asked Talia.

"You're the first person we told what really happened. And you are Mason's godfather. Well, if you want to be," she said. We had decided on Ricky because he has always been there for us and he was our best friend.

"Did you even have to ask?" Ricky smiled.

"Talia White?" A nurse called out. We all stood up and followed her into a small room. Talia told her what we woke up to this morning and the nurse took an ultrasound.

"Let me go get the doctor," the nurse said in a monotone voice.

"That can't be good," Talia said, still lying down.

After a few minutes, the doctor came in, "Hello, Talia."

"Hi," she said in a small voice.

"Um, I'm really sorry, but your baby.... he is gone," he hung his head.

"What?" I said with tears pouring out of my eyes.

"She had a miscarriage," the doctor said softly, "I'm so sorry for your loss," and with that, he left the room.

Talia wasn't crying. She was just sitting there with a stunned look on her face. I walked up to hug her.

"Don't touch me," she said softly and sweetly. I didn't touch her.

"We should go," Ricky said.

"Okay," Talia replied.