Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Trevor's POV*

"Hey, guys. We back with food!" I said purposely using bad grammar.

"Hey, guys!" Talia said and tried to take the bags from Ricardo, but he refused and took them to the kitchen for her.

"You boys are too good to me," she said while hugging Ricardo. That girl was a hugger. The first time we met she didn't shake my hand like a NORMAL person, she gave me a hug. And not a dinky little pity hug, no a full on bear hug.

"Connor I think its time to get Ricky," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," he winked then yelled a "goodbye" and left.

"Do you need any help?" I said to Talia, who was starting on the noodles.

"Yes, deary. Wash your hands and pull out a pan," she pointed to a cabinet.

"Okay," I said once I had followed her directions.

"Now pull out the garlic bread and put it in the oven."

I did as she instructed.

"Wow, what a bunch of lazy bums," I pointed to JC and Ricardo who were laying on the couches. Talia laughed and I pulled out my phone to put on some music. I chose "Live My Life."

"Dance party!" Talia shouted.

JC and Ricardo joined us in the kitchen. We were dancing all around when Ricky and Connor stepped through the door.

"Thanks for the party," Ricky joked as he joined our dancing session.

"Twerk it!" Talia said to Ricky as he attempted to twerk.

"I've missed you, Talia!" Ricky said.

"I missed you, too, Rickypoo!" She hugged him.

"What smells so good?" He asked sniffing the air.

"Spaghetti!" I yelled.

"Yum!" He said.

"I think its ready," Talia said while draining the noodles.

"Great I'm starving," Ricky said.

"When are you not?" Connor joked.

We sat down to eat and started chit chatting about nothing in particular when Ricky whispered something to Connor. He whispered back.

"Oh, okay," Ricky said loudly.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"He was asking about Kian and Sam. I told him that their flight came in tomorrow morning," Connor smiled.

"Oh, okay," I said and took a bite of my spaghetti.

*Talia's POV*

"Ice cream anyone?" I said as I cleared the table with the help of Trevor.

"Yes, please," Ricky said from the couch.

"Everyone?" I asked.

They all looked at each other then nodded.

I was finishing scooping out the vanilla ice cream when I felt a warm body press against the back of mine. I looked back to see Connor.

"How about that walk you promised me?"

"Just let me finish making this ice cream," I laughed and put the last scoop into Ricardo's bowl.

Connor intertwined our fingers and said, "Ice cream is in the kitchen."

"Where are you two going?" JC asked.

"For a walk," Connor replied.

"Can we come?" Ricky asked.

I looked up at Connor, "No, we need to talk," I said. I had no idea what his intentions were, but I was sure we were going to talk.

"Alright," Ricky sighed and sank back down on the couch.

"Behave, please. Clean up if you make a mess," I said before shutting the door. "And no wild parties."

"Will do," JC said as I shut the door.

Connor picked me up bridal style before walking down the stairs.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Taking care of you," he smiled.

"Connor, I want you to know something, okay?"

"What is it?" He furrowed his brow.

"You don't have to stay with me. If you want me to go I will. This baby isn't your responsibility."

"I know, its OUR responsibility."

"That's not what I meant," I sighed as he put me down.

"I know what you meant, Talia. And I know I don't have to stay with you, but I want to stay with you. No, I don't want to, I NEED to," he looked deep into my brown eyes.

"I just wanted to make sure you don't feel like you have to stay with me. I don't want to be a burden," looked down at my feet as we walked.

"You're not a burden, Talia." I looked up to see where we were going and he pulled me into the frozen yogurt store where we had our first kiss.

"Do you remember this place?" He asked.

"Of course, this is where we had our first kiss," I laughed.

"Yeah, it took me 3 months just to build up the courage."

"And you didn't even just lay the moves on me. You asked first. You were such a gentleman," I leaned into his side as he led me to the many machines.

"I'd like to think I still am," he laughed then looked down at his feet.

"Hey, you still are. Well, after you know," I pulled on the vanilla lever.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about that," I saw a tear start to trickle down his cheek.

I wiped it away, "Stop, I know you are. I forgave you."

"I still feel terrible about it. I'm going to continue to try to make it up to you," he said.

"Awe, Connor," I hugged him and gave him a quick kiss.