CHAPTER 24 R-18

⚠️This chapter has mature content. Read it at your own risk⚠️

Third Person Pov:

Tom is facing Franz right now and interrogates him.

''Why you did that, Franz? You are my friend, and I know how much you love Alvares, so why?'' Tom ask.

Franz started to cry while looking at Tom.
''Tom, I did that to protect Alvares. The reason is Airo black mailed me, so I can't refuse to his plan. You don't know how happy I was when I learned that Alvares loves someone else because I don't deserve him. I don't deserve him because I betray him, I lied, and I didn't protect him!'' Franz said while crying.

Tom approached Franz and hugged him.
''Franz, you know how much Alvares loves you before, but I'm sorry for not protecting you as your older brother.'' Tom said to Franz.

Franz suddenly collapsed, which made Tom worried. He carries Franz and goes to the hospital.

Albert and Alvares were in the middle of the forest, they want to get out there, but they lost in the forest.

Madilim na ang buong paligid at parehong nakaupo si Albert at Alvares sa isang tumbang puno habang nag papainit sa ginawang apoy ni Alvares.

''We escape, but it's not over. He is still alive and wants to kill us.'' Alvares said while looking at the bonfire.

''I know, the night is scary, many things might happen when you are in the dark. You know, doc. I'm scared, but I'm trying to be strong.'' Albert said while looking at the sky.

Alvares holds his hands.
''Albert, as you don't know, and you haven't heard this. I do love you, Albert, it's not because Franz resembles you, it is because you are my Albert. I hope you forgive me for what I have done to you, I won't force you again to stay with me I'll give you the freedom to choose if you gonna stay at my side or leave me alone.'' Alvares said while looking at Albert's eyes.

Albert suddenly approached Alvares and slowly kissed him on his lips.
''This is my answer, Alv. I never hated you. Nag tatampo lang ako pero hindi moko sinuyo at shempre nasaktan ako kasi iniwan moko biglaan ng gabing yon, ni hindi mo nga ako nilingon kahit manlang sulyap kaya lalo akong nag tampo.'' Sagot naman sakanya ni Albert.

Alvares smiled and hugged Albert tightly.
''I love you, Albert, I really do!'' Sabi ng doktor at unti-unti muling nag lapat ang kanilang mga labi.

They both kissing each other in the middle of the forest. They don't care anything about what's happening. Alvares is starting to feel the sensation in his body. He let go of Albert's lips, and they both panted because of out of breathing.

Alvares looked at Albert, full of sweat on his body. Alvares gulped and tried to control himself, but the bad thing Albert didn't control himself and aggressively kissed Alvares.

They are both laying on the grass, while Albert is on top of the doctor. Looking at Albert with the sky that is full of star is the best view for Alvares, even if it's night Albert's beauty is still shining.

Alvares softly caressed Albert's cheek.
''My Albert!'' Alvares softly called Albert's name.

Albert kissed the doctor softly until they felt that they were both naked under the bright moon. The fire beside them makes them feel the hot sensation in their body.

Alvares started roaming his lips at Albert's body. Kissing, sucking, and licking that Alvares did on Albert's body.

Albert screamed and moaned while Alvares was doing the things that made Albert go insane.

Albert Pov:

Oh fucking shit...
The way Alv kissing, licking, and sucking my nipples makes me go insane. My dick is all hard, and also his, I can feel it. He grinds his dick at my thighs. We are already naked, we don't have any more clothes on.

I moaned when he put his two fingers in my hole.

''Ahh...hmm.. Oh..'' I moaned, his fingers making me go insane. He suddenly put three fingers and trusting it so fast until I cum. He lifts me up and makes me sit on his laps.

''Albert, ride on me.'' He whispered at my ears.

I felt his dick going in my hole. It hurts a lot.
''Ohh.. fucking shit! It hurts Alv. Oh.. God!'' I screamed.

My whole body was shaking when he finally got inside of my body. His freaking dick is huge and hard. I won't deny it that he's bigger than me.

I hardly gripped his shoulder when he started to trust it inside and outside. Every time he trusted it inside, my tummy could feel his dick.

''Ohh... Ahh..Ahh...Fuck I want more Alv Ah.. Ugh..!'' I moaned.

Shit I can't take this anymore. I'm nearly to cum. And he still trusts it so fast.
''Fuck Albert! You're so tight and hot inside Ahh...'' Alvares said to me, but I ignored it. I can't hear anything. I just moaned loudly until I reached the climax.

My cum is all over my body and I felt some hot liquid to my face it's came from Alvares he pull it out and cum on my face.

I'm out of breath, and so wet.
''Look at you Albert, you're so messy my cum is on you lips.'' Alvares said to me while looking at me so damn fucking hot.

He leaned on me and licked my lips.
''This is mine Albert, you are mine, and I won't share you.'' Alvares said, and he claimed my lips again. He's giving me a soft kiss, and I feel his dick enters to my hole.

He wants more, then I'll give it to him. We did it over and over until I passed out from the tiredness. The last thing I heard is that.

''Even you are Albert or not, I love you, my love.'' He said, and I fell asleep.

Someone Pov:

''Now that the truth finally came out, I need to take Albert with me again.'' He said to me.

I frowned at him.
''How did you know that the truth came out?'' I asked with confusion to my face.

''You see, he's in love with the doctor, and that doktor is the younger brother of that bastard!'' He said to me.

''And the only way to protect Albert is taking him with me to the US.'' He continued.

I sighed heavily and looked at his eyes.
''He is my son, from the beginning I know that he is my son. That Airo is lying to me, and said he is not Albert, but I know the truth that he is my son.'' I said.

''It doesn't matter at all. The important thing is to make Albert safe. I'll better go. Kian is coming here to take him. Thank you for sparing me your time.'' He said.

He stood up and was ready to leave, but a car stopped in front of our house, and I saw the man that brought Albert to me. He pulled out his gun and shot us. I grabbed him, and we ran from the back door. This is bad! This is bad!

#INTD
#AlvBert
#R18

A/N: Uyy binasa niya ng buo, Warning kasi ang nakita.