Chapter 12- Shut Up and Dance

Part 2

"Let's get this party started!" Ellie yelled. Everyone on the bus started yelling and cheering. Immediately they started pulling out drinks. I sat down because I was really tired. The party last night and now this. It was a little much. Plus, I didn't want to drink in front of my brother. He thinks that it's okay for him to drink, but the moment I pick one up he scolds me and tells me how bad it is for me. Brothers, am I right? Everyone one else was drinking again besides me, but I don't mind. I don't think I could handle another night like last night. Grayson and Ethan were trying to see who could do the better trick on the stripper pole. They were spinning and hanging off of it. They spilt their drinks multiple times and every time one of them would spill it they would stop, look at it, then point out that they spilt their drink. It was really funny, and not gonna lie, watching them swing on the poles was pretty hot.

I was interrupted from watching the boys with my phone buzzing. It was from Twitter, that was the last app I wanted to be on right now, let alone get a notification. I opened the app and saw Chloe tagged me in a tweet.

"Pick a twin, slut." With a picture of Ethan holding my hand as we were trying to find the bus. I starred at it for a while. I didn't know what to say. Thousands of people already saw it. And hundreds of people replied. It was horrible.
"What cha doing babe?" Grayson asked me looking at my phone. I quickly closed the app and locked my phone.
"Nothing." I replied. He looked up at me and our faces were inches apart.
"Nothing? So if I go on Twitter I won't see anything?" He raised an eye brow at me.
"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I kissed his nose and he smiled.
"It will be nothing for now, but you're telling me tonight."
"Tonight?" I asked.
"Yeah, I wanted you to spend the night. Maybe I could finally get my good morning kiss." He teased. I laughed and agreed.

Nick, who was on homecoming royalty was on the bus and he was hammered. He was such a mess. He started to point at me and motion me over.
"Hey, Alex. Why don't you bring that pretty little ass over hear and do a little dance for me." He said basically falling over by how drunk he was. Grayson held on to me tighter when I shook my head no in response. "Alex, come on." He said walking toward me. Grayson stood up and got in his face, blocking his path to me.
"Say it again dipshit." Grayson said. His hands were clenched into fists.
"Grayson, it's fine. Please stop." I begged him. He looked at me and back at Nick, and finally sat back down. Caleb saw what happened and he walked over to us.
"Nick let's go." He escorted him to the other side of the bus. Grayson returned to his former position with one are around me and one on my lap, but this time with his head on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He asked me.
"I'm fine. I just really want to get home." I chuckled. I rested my head on his. I could fall asleep right here.

After another hour, we were finally dropped off. I went upstairs to wash my face and put my hair into a bun. When I went into Grayson's room he was sitting on his bed in sweats, on his phone. I grabbed one of his lacrosse shirts and slipped that on, and took off my dress underneath. I jumped onto the bed and immediately cuddled up to him.
"Is this what was wrong?" He turned his phone to the picture Chloe posted of Ethan and I. I sighed and nodded in response. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.
"Because I didn't want to ruin your night." I answered him.
"You wouldn't ruin my night. I would rather talk to you about this and deal with this than have you hold this in."
"I also didn't want you to think that since your fans aren't liking me to much, you would leave me."
"The fans can think what they want but it won't change the fact that I love you." He stopped and realized what he said.
"Y-You love me?" I asked in shock.
"I didn't mean to say that." He sat up and his face was in complete shock.
"So you don't love me?" I asked.
"No, I mean. I do. I don't know. I do. Do you?" He looked at me. I sighed and smiled at him.
"I do." His face lit up and he pulled me in for a kiss.
"I love you, Alex." He said in between the kiss.
"I love you too, Grayson."

AN: yay that was cute. Anyways I always have the need to thank you guys every time I go on this app. I really appreciate you guys reading this! I was loosing interest in this story but hearing feedback about it made me want to continue it so thank you for that. I love you guys 💞