Wolfsbane

ACT ONE-PART NINE

"This is ridiculous!" Ashton shouted, grabbing onto the back of Scott's seat for support.

"You're the one who came with us!" Stiles shouted back.

"Well, I told my family I was with you to study! I didnt know we'd be helping Derek." Ashton bit back, moving to duck into the floorboard as his aunt drove up behind them.

"Are-" Stiles turned, looking back at Ashton. "Are you hiding?!"

"I can't let her see me, dumbass." Ashton said back.

"I thought she knew you were helping Derek." Scott stated, looking between the road and the rear view mirror.

"Look, just let me hide and focus on driving." Ashton replied, groaning as Scott took a sharp turn, his side colliding with the back of Stiles seat.

Scott panted, glancing at Stiles. "Faster?"

Stiles nodded. "Much faster."

Scott groaned, moving the gear shift and speeding up. But not nearly enough.

Stiles sighed, grabbing onto the side of the door. "Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here."

Scott sighed, shaking his head. "If I go faster, I'll kill us."

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us." Stiles bit back.

"Yeah, I should've drove." Ashton muttered, letting his head fall into his hands.

Stiles let out a breath, glancing behind the car. "They're gone."

Scott nodded, taking another sharp turn and driving towards the iron works.

Ashton sighed, moving to sit back up, pulling himself back into the backseat. "Floorboard, not comfortable." He muttered.

Scott yelped as an arrow went over their car, barely missing them. "Open the door!" He shouted to Stiles as they got closer.

Stiles nodded, moving into the backseat before turning around. "I can't-"

"I'll get it." Ashton stated, flicking his wrist. "Motus!" He shouted, watching the door fly open.

"Get in!" Stiles shouted, leaning back in in the backseat as Derek jumped into the passenger, shutting the door as bullets rained against his car.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott questioned, driving towards the exit.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek shouted, a muttered and rushed thank you exiting his mouth as Ashton passed him a bottle of water.

Stiles leaned forward, nearly pressing himself onto Ashton's lap. "Who, the alpha?"

"Yes!" Derek shouted. "He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs-" Stiles stated, pausing as Derek glared at him.

Derek sighed, his glare moving from Stiles to Scott. "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state."