chapter 5

When they went to their respective rooms to sleep. There were many thoughts running in minds of Bella's brothers and parents.

Her father and mother were feeling the missing place in their family, the void is now filled with the Bella's presence , now they felt complete.

For Allessandro his happiness was no bound as he always wanted a baby sister. Being the Mafia heir and eldest brother of her, he was concerned for her safety. Because being the youngest in the family and the only princess of the most strongest mafia,it makes her target of their enemies. He was determined to protect his stella(star).

As Domenico he doesn't know how to express his emotions. He was quite shocked himself that he is smiling and bickering with his brothers and cousins to have her sister in his arms because he doesn't show his emotions except for anger, not even in front of his family.
His family was very happy for him as he was coming out of his shell. When he had her in his arms, he was feeling a type of peace which he never felt before. He knows he has to protect her from all the darkness of the world. He cannot let anyone snatch his peace, his little darling.

On the other hand, Julian being the mama bear of the family other than his mom, was already planning how he gonna take care of her. How he is going to make her favourite meals when she will be able to have solid food and going to spoil her with gifts and chocolate but to a extent because he can't let his farfalla (butterfly) health gets affected.

Marcello was on cloud nine. As he will be no more the youngest. He was making plans how are they both gonna pranks others and do mischievous things. He knows that they have age gap but nothing is going to stop him to be his firecracker partner in crime.

With all these thoughts they all went in a peaceful slumber.