chapter 8

A week has passed now, they have spent it happily with each other and bonding with bella. Now Bella don't cry in anyone's arms as she can recognize their touch. They all are sad because today they are returning to their home.

They all don't want to go but they have to as Adonis have to look after his Mafia and legal business, Luciano has to go with family because his kids has to go school and he has to look after his responsibilities regarding mafia and legal business which is Moretti Jewels and Diamond which was passed to him by his Dad,Aruturo. Their dad has distributed his legal business equally between his both sons i.e.,companies according to their interest in business and equal number of restaurants, casinos and clubs which they both have increased its number with time.

Bella's brothers were also sad as they will not be able to spend time more time with bella as Marcello has to go to school as he is in his second last year of his high school, whereas Julian is in 1st year of medical school and Domenico was doing his Bachelors in business administration.
Alessandro has to go to office with his dad and help him in legal and illegal business. He has already got his Master degree in business.
They all have done and are doing their studies at early age because of their high IQ and smartness.

Allessandro will be crowned as Don of Italian Mafia when he will be 21 and at the age of 23 as CEO of Moretti & Co. He is very capable of handling the business but his dad doesn't want to burden him by giving both responsibilities at the same time. He at such age is known as the most ruthless and cold person in the underworld more than his Dad. In business world he is known as "Devil in disguise" because he doesn't forgive anyone who try to betray and cross him and if he sets his eyes on any deal then nobody can take it away from him. Apart from his family business, he has his own business which is security company, which he has started at the age of 18. Domenico also helped him in his business. It was both hard work that it has reached the top in the market.
That's why Francesco don't want to burdened him with responsibilities as he is already handling his own, if he made him CEO, then it will too much responsibilities for him at a time. He also want him to enjoy his life, not to live his life by worrying about the responsibilities all the time. By the time when he will be given the said position, Domenico will be present as his right hand man to share his burden with him.

They all together have decided that they will spend their time weekend with each other by taking turns in inviting to each other house, other than any occasion or event.They all were a strong family but after Bella the void in their family was complete now and they have become more stronger than before.

In this week all the boys except the twins, have learned how to change a diaper, how to make milk bottle, how to give a bath to a baby and all other things which are done to take care of a baby, so they can take care of their baby sis/cousin when she is with them and they can take her to their room to cuddle with her in the night. If she wake up in the night so they don't have to go to their mom dad for anything. Elders were surprised but nevertheless happy because the boys who think babies are stinky,bratty and annoying were doing all the things so that can spend some more time with her.

And now they know how to take care of her, her brothers have prepared a schedule according to which they will spend a night with bella so they can cuddle with her. Monday was their parent's day, from Tuesday to Friday was oldest to youngest and weekend was for their extended family if they want to cuddle with Bella.

Sorry for a short update but to compensate for it I'll update next chapter soon.
Please comment and tell me that you like it or not.
Try to vote also .
I'll be here in two days with next update.