The Snake of Tilipon Valley

When I openned my eyes I could see two entities in front of me, in front of an orb. I was confused once again, as I always am. The entities looked as though they knew me and they were in laughing, but this was only understood through feeling. As I had no physical body only my soul was present, they did but I did not. The entities after they had, had their fun motioned me to the orb, it started to glow. Streams of light pierced out of the orb all of which had a different pathway I could choose. The way I felt would be the ultimate decider on my path.

I felt myself being sucked to a particular path, I could see the entites bidding me good day and watching me getting sucked down this route.

I appeared as a full human body on a desert street, everyone was looking at me strangely; I could tell they knew what was going on. I walked down the street it was hot and there was dust in the air, I didn't really know what to do, but I was quite a expert at this now. In these sort of situations I was looking for a way home. I walked down the street far from where I had appeared and tried to emulate those that surrounded me and look like I knew what I was doing. I went up to a man with a news paper, I told him I was new around these parts and was looking for a place to stay; mind you I had no money so this was a impossible question anyway. He looked at me and with a grunt flicked his newspaper.

I went up to a few more people and asked them a similar question, one lady responded and said she knew a great place to stay, but she could tell I wasn't from around here from the way I spoke.

She told me "You'll get nowhere speaking to these people because their culture is vastly different from your own, but me I have some understanding of your culture I am a explorer just like yourself."

I said "Well if you could help me that would be great, I hate to say it but I am lost." As I scratched my head.

"That's fine just follow me and you'll do just fine, you remind me of myself; what's a explorer without getting lost". She laughed

I followed her, the streets became more desolate as I did. I was getting a bit worried as I was in the desert but I continued on anyway as she seemed quite nice.

"How'd you end up here anyway?, I see straglers all up these parts, all the time. They all have a different story to tell" She said.

I told her "I had ingested DMT."

"DMT, never heard that one before."

We continued walking until she told me that we had arrived, we had arrived at a dark cave. It was quite daunting. I didn't know where I was and a lady I had just met wanted me to enter a dark cave.

I asked her "What are we doing here."

She said "You want answers, enter the cave and you shall get the answers you seek."

"Are you coming with me."

"No, no this is as far as I go."

I bid her farwell. I entered the cave and started walking, I could hear the rustling of animals around me. I hadn't walked far in when I heard a voice.

"SPEAK"

I said "I have ended up in this land and am looking for a way home."

"Where is your home." This voice said.

I told him where I was headed.

"If I am too help you, you must give me some information, inwhich I do not have." said the voice."Do you know about a substance known as 'Omega'?" I asked.

"No I have never heard about this, tell me about it."

I began to go into great depths about 'Omega' and 'Dragons Den' and all the things I had experienced.

"I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH. All of this is new to me but I have heard of 'Lurex Lithia', for that information I can send you to the only location I know that produces it, and that's about all I can do for you."

As this was the best I was going to get I was happy with it. It was going to be a long journey and I knew that.

"Before I go, what is your name O wise one?" I asked.

"My name is The Snake of Tilipon Valley. Now I shall send you to where you need to go."