Distant Realities

As quickly as he'd come, he was gone. When he left, I started to try and understand what had just happened to me, I could remember everything, normally in an experience of that nature you forget everything, but it was crystal clear what had happened. The substance must have teleported my 'soul' to another body somewhere else in the world, yeah that's what happened but the intensity of the drug surpassed anything I had ever had before it was fascinating. I wanted to try it again even though the intensity did frighten me, but I was so intrigued by the substance. I picked up the baggie again and noticed on the side it said 'Omega' this must have been the name of the drug. I did the same for the herbal mixture and on the side of that baggie it said, 'Dragon's den'. Cool name I thought I sat their mind empty except the thought of trying It again. I thought what could it hurt I'll just mix a little bit of Omega with Dragon's Den, so I did and it sat there on the table watching me it was so beautiful I had to go for another ride, so I did. I lifted the bong to the lighter then blank.

I landed in a dark room with an IV drip in my arm. On the drip it said fluids, I quickly sat up and walked around the room the place was a pigsty, but in saying that my bones were a lot less stiff. There was nobody else in the house except for me. I surveyed the house it was a standard house 2 bedrooms, a Kitchen, a Bathroom, a living area all the normal things you would find in a house. There was a certain smell to it though and the place was a mess, books on the floor, clothes all over the place; I was less frightened this time it was a shock, but I was much less frightened which made it much easier to make observations. I went over to the fridge and opened it, in the fridge there were bags labelled fluid and food for the IV drip nothing else, I still had the drip in my arm; it must be all that this guy eats and drinks. I was puzzled by it, it really made me think about what was going on clearly, I was ill prepared for the adventure I was on. Who was the person I had taken over, where was he was he dead or was he too in somebody else's body.

I went to the front door and opened it. There were houses in rows right next to each other and a narrow street, there was nobody on the street and no place to park cars. I took the IV out and felt a bit woozy, the place was completely abnormal. It was dark and the atmosphere felt different to what I was used to maybe it was a different planet. Where exactly was I and where were all the people, was this drug common knowledge to the people that lived around here? I started walking up the street and it was black and white the buildings were all the same. I felt a dark ominous wind woosh by and I felt cold. How long did this stuff last? Where was everybody? Was I on earth? I went to one of the houses and knocked on the door I could see someone shuffling up their blind. He came to the door and said, "What do you want?"

I told him I was lost.

He looked at me and laughed "Did you just land he said?"

I looked at him nervously "Land?"

"Yeah, have you just gotten here from another place in time."

I said "Yeah that's what has happened. I need some help understanding where I am."

He looked at me and said, "Well you better get off the street before they get you."

"Get me?" I said

"Just get in here."

I went into his house, and it had a similar set up to the house I had come from IV drip and all. He said you're messing around with some powerful drugs my friend. They will send you to hell and back. I'm guessing you don't really understand what you are doing.

"Yeah, I don't" I said.

"Well, I can help you out, so what do you understand"

"I just came across a substance that transports me to a different place and time"

"So that means you know nothing about direction or anything else at that"

"No idea"

"Okay well give me the time, date and location and I will take you to a marketplace where you can learn about all these things"

I reluctantly gave the guy my time and location so he could help me on my travels. I sat around for a bit until suddenly, I was sent back to my house no warning no nothing.