Quick and Sweet

I sat up in a sweat my head was racing, I was back but what had happened the last thing I remember was being at the bar. Raggs was gone and I was all alone I could feel my body convulsing my skin was beating up and down, my fingers felt as though they were about to run off and my toes would follow. I stood up I felt a propulsion of blood fill my head. I looked around me and the substance Omega was gone as well as the Dragon's Den, I felt relief, it felt as though a huge stress had been taken off my mind.

I relaxed and tried to recollect but the feeling wouldn't go away. What were possible solution to calm my body down, the first thing I thought of was to gulp some water down, so I did so, the water followed through me like a river I could feel it washing through all of my organs and absorbing into the tissue, swelling set in. My body had never felt this way before and there was nothing I could do I would just have to wait it out.

Several hours past and everything started to settle my body was coming down to its natural state, another sigh of relief came over me. I now had the capacity to analyse what had happened.

Did I ingest some mixture that was given to me willingly or was it unwilling, it didn't really matter in any sense of the word, no matter how much I analysed it, it wouldn't make a difference to what had happened, so I dropped it. I decided I would take a break as it was all too much.

Months passed I had no connection with Omega, but I documented all my experiences.

One afternoon I was sleeping on the couch, and I heard a rattling it woke me up, I could feel the room moving; out of nowhere there was a sharp noise that pierced my ears, there was a tag hanging off my ear, I didn't have time to think about what was actually happening when the door gentle blew off its hingers and floated to the ground. The air started to get thick, the room was filling up with something the walls started to grow veins that protruded, the floor became like marshmallows, little balls of light shot through the doorway and into the veins, then one shot on the surface of my skin. It sent a feeling through my body that gave me a deep understanding of what was happening, it was an explanation in an instant.

Going to the marketplace I had been seen my lots of different entities as I had no idea what I was doing these entities could see that, my information was processed and sent globally. The substance was confiscated, and I was to wait to be contacted.

This was the contact, and I understood how I just couldn't explain it. My reality was changing I was no longer on my home planet, these mysterious creature, where building around me, I was their source of energy, this wasn't a bad thing as I was apart of them, I felt my body turn in to some sort of slimyness and condense in to the walls, I reformed to my body. From my understand I was turning in to a new species that had been artificially designed. I had just been born...

This new existence was hard to engage. I was still human and could move in the same way but I now had a exterior a shell so to speak, I was much more knowledgeable too. The vein like properties of my new existence were like roads and I could feel they went to deep cravases all over the universe, I was in more places than one, I took full advantage of this new state. The knowledge had already penetrated into my system, there was no hesitation.

I blistered down the veins that were roads everything that I once was reconfigured and could liquify then solidify. I rocketed to the creation point, where I could feel the landscape like it was my blood the flowing told me everything about the landscape and through this direct means, I could contact any of the forms of life around. I solidified from this state back to my natural, seeing the landscape from my normal perception. I walked around passing by the life energies they were quite abstract but not too distant to what I was used too but I stuck out like a sore thumb.

I had a complete understanding of this civilization, every step I took I could feel I was taking steps in other places this level of existence allowed me to explore multiple places at once and the information was flooding my system.

I could perceive the life around me had abstract ways of living too, there was so much going on my communication gateways were going wild. I had connected with four other life forms in this short space of time.

Even though these life forms looked similar to me each one had a completely different way of living, as well as from each other. Our lives were connected but in the most abstract unexplainable way. Re-emerging on a distant planetary system, the information for the travel was send in an instant and so too was the travel. Time slowed like a dial on a supercomputer getting the right extent perfect, for all our perceptions. Engaging in a way where communication was simplest.