The full Moon

It have been a hard night, it always is when the full moon arrives, Remus' health and mood swings are on edge. This time it was fever, high. His exhausted body was shaking due to the hallucinations he was getting all night. I hadn't slept all night staying by his side at the boys dorm. At the first rays of the sun I arose, waking up my cousin who was also my boyfriend's best friend. Sirius and I were pretty close, the only outsiders of the family, a Ravenclaw and a Gryffindor in a Pureblood family of Slytherins.

Out of me and my three eldest sisters, I seemed to be the disappointment, the youngest and the Ravenclaw. "That's a sign of intelligence and wisdom at least" my father would say to separate me from Sirius who was Gryffindor. At least my eldest sister, Andromeda would be a much bigger disappointment soon. She would be engaged with Teddy, he is a nice guy, and cares for her despite our family's wishes to wed her with Rabastan Lestrange. I admired Andy's bravery would be a way out for me as well.

I knew that my parents had plans for me as well, his name was Evan Rosier, my very own cousin. I mean, my uncle and aunt are second cousins... Why shouldn't I be promised mine? It was only an agreement, therefore it was formal and secret. I myself had learnt the news last year, six months after me and Remus finally confessed our feelings to each other, I told no one, not my sisters, not my cousins, not my boyfriend. Only James knew, out of mistake.

Remus' tremors slapped me outside my own thoughts. I pressed a cool cloth over his forehead. It was time for me, Peter and James to cast the animagus spell just like the instructions mentioned. Sirius already managed to transform, he was a black dog. It suited him,he was loyal, sweet but thoughtless and aggressive if necessary. Marlene and Lily came to keep an eye on Remus while we would go to the Dark Lake.

Marlene and Sirius kissed and James huffed lightly walking outside the room. I followed him. "Piece of advice Potter, stop being so... expressive" I smiled lightly.

"Seriously Alcyone? How will she know how I feel" James asked, his eyes would be unable to leave Lily's form when they were in the same room. And I was certain she felt the same way she was only scared. Rightfully, James wasn't the nicest person the previous years.

"That's the point, she has you ready on your knees for her, hence you are considered certain... She has feelings for you and she is only scared to express her emotions... And she isn't wrong considering you made her best friends life a living hell, and all those pranks..." I remarked as we were walking down the stairs, the hallways were empty, it was too soon for the day to begin.

"Yes i know how horrible I have been, but you know I've change... You see it right Alcy?" He asked me, James Potter insecure was a brand new thing to see.

"I know, because i know how you are, James, Lily doesn't perhaps when she thinks she lost you, she will find the power to confess her feelings." I explained and smiled rubbing his back.

"That's kind of toxic" James pointed out.

"You were practically hitting on my roomate, that youknow she likes you, just to make Lily jealous. Don't talk to me of toxicity and manipulation" I giggled lightly. My family andnthe conditions I lived under made manipulation a survival manner for me. My parents always being judgemental, even of the way we breathed, left us zero freedom and that brought out four different results. Andromeda, shows zero care for our parents' wishes and believes and will not hesitate to tell them straight to their face. Bellatrix the second eldest, is so loyal to our mother and father and to the dark lord, their manipulation only added to her faithfulness, the few times she expressed something of her own, she was tortured in our parents' attempt to keep her loyalty in place, I was too young and Andromeda won't give me details on why Bella is so... psychotic. The third result would be Narcissa, only a year older than me, she shows submission to their purposes, i do not know if she is afraid or simply that smart. Fourth result is me, Alcyone, the actress, i use their manipulation as a way to learn. Andromeda and Sirius understand the facade of the perfect child.