Chapter 5

"Tim stop!"

Angela told him.

"Don't blame yourself! It wasn't Lucy's fault! She couldn't have done anything in another way. It would've happened either way."

"That's not right."

Tears came up into Tim's eyes.

"She wouldn't have been into car without me..."

He shook his head and took his gaze down, his hand wroling over his face.

Guilt.

The only thing he could feel in that moment. Or, no. There was so much more than just guilt.

Pain, fear, anger, love...

Wait!

Love?

He stopped at this thought. How could he feel love in that moment, he-

Yes. Love. This emotion went through his whole body with making blood cooking in his veins, heartbeat getting up like a thousand per second, and a nice wariness, which made away the knot in his chest, just when he glanced over at Lucy.

She was still sleeping, looking peacefully, even when Tim knew, she wasn't. Because of a thousand things, and he was one of them.

'She wouldn't have gone into car without me' This thought flashed through his mind again.

"Tim?"

Angela's voice had softened, calmed as he looked at him like she was able to read her mind.

"It is not your fault. Doesn't matter what you said or did."

God, she really didn't understand.

Tim was mixed in annoying and desperateness.

"You're wrong! It's that what I didn't say when I should have! And then I was almost at the point to say it, and then you and Nyla just crashed in, talking about a wreid man! And now, look! Tamara is lying in a hospital bed, and Lucy could, too!"

Tim's voice had raised with every sentence, what woke up Lucy, slowly.

"That's wrong."

Came it then sleepy from Lucy.

"It is not your fault."

She had just heard the last scentences.

LAPD

"IT IS!"

Tim was out of his mind.

"If I had just talked out that I love you, you wouldn't have been driven away!"

Angela's head shot over, surprised about that what Tim had just said.

Lucy looked at him, slowly realizing what he had said, even when she was afraid to believe it after everything.

And Tim realized either what he had said.

When Lucy didn't answer, he made himself clear again.

"Yes, I love you! And I am not hiding or denialing anymore. I can scream it out loud. I LOVE LUCY CHEN!"

Tears came up into his eyes, like in Lucy's. She just sat there shocked and didn't know what to do."And I'm sorry, I didn't tell you earlier..."

He added in a soft voice and took his head down.

"You know, what I wanted to do after Tam walked in?"

Confusion rushed over Tim's face when

Lucy finally had broken the silence. He shook his head slightly and looked up in her eyes.

Lucy's answer to that was a long, lovely kiss. She pulled him in until she noticed a familiar giggling.

"So you finally got it, huh?"

Tamara asked, still with a weak voice.

"OMG!"

Lucy yelled and hugged Tamara tight.

"Yes, we did."

She then whispered into her ear, what mad her letting out another little giggle.

"Good. That took a long time."

A/N
The End! Sorry it took so long and hoped you liked it!