Part 2

And even when she was scared, she didn't care that she put her heart into this situation again, which almost broke it ago.

"It, Lucy it-"

The door opened, and Nyla and Angela came in laughing.

"Yeah, this man was so wreid."

Angela said, laughing.

That was too much. Lucy's heart crashed again, but this time, it broke. It broke into a million pieces.

She had allowed herself to hope again, but she shouldn't have done that.

She wanted him to say it, to see it into his eyes, and who knows, maybe he wanted to say what she so badly wanted to hear from him.

She started sobbing again, and Tim had to hold her for not sinking to the floor. Maybe she wouldn't have sunk to the floor, but she wanted Tim to hold her again.

"OMG! Lucy, what's wrong?"

Angela asked, caring.

"You know what?"

Lucy then just said.

"I'm good! I'm happy. And now, I go home to my great boyfriend until Hajeck calls."

She didn't know what she was doing.

She thought she might be crazy because it seemed like she hadn't control about her own words anymore.

She didn't really mean what she said, but she had said it, and she couldn't change it anymore.

She gave Tim a little look who looked at her, apologizing. Then she went.

Tim didn't know what to feel. Did she mean what she said? Did she just 'forgot' about it?

He sighed and then looked at Angela and Nyla, who made confused faces.

"What was that?"

Nyla asked.

And honestly? Tim didn't even know it by himself.

He wanted to tell her that it had been more than a kiss. It had felt incredible, like something he already needed that long, and finally got it in this moment, where his lips touched hers. Where her hands were wrapped around his neck and slowly moved down to his chin until they lied on his breast.

She seemed to find that comfortable and good, and Tim liked if Lucy felt nice around her.

Sunk into his thoughts, he just went, without even noticing the

"Tim, what-?"

from Angela.

She and Nyla just looked at each other, confused and asking, but decided better to wait and ask him later about that again.

It was like a switch was thrown in her mind.

In one moment, she had been totally sad and heartbroken, but then, she just felt anger.

Anger about Tim, who first screwed it up to say the right things about the kiss and then confused her completely.

Anger about Nyla and Angela, who just had been walking in when Tim maybe would've said the right things.

Anger about Grey, who had brang them into this situation.

Anger about Chris because... she didn't even know why.

And anger about herself.

That she thought that this might work and let herself put into this situation TWO times just to let TIM break her heart. And there she sat, hitting her hands on the wheel of her car so that it already hurted and started crying.

Again.