Chapter 9

"THAT'S COSMO?!"

"Yep!"

Aila laugh at the reaction from both Sam and Mikaela as they stared at the huge animal that was flying in the sky. "is the cube ok??" Sam asked, who finally snapped out of his shock gaze as he look at Aila, who was sitting beside the all spark." yeah." she said as she look at the all spark, noticing how it was pulsing abit. Before looking back as she noticing something from the distance.

"is that???" she murmured with wide eyes before grinning happily as she recognize who are they." There's Optimus!" Sam pointed out with a grin as the dual coloured truck that drove past them with three familiar vehicles behind them. As if Optimus sense that the cube is inside of Bumblebee, he did a skidded halt as he make a u-turn and following after Bumblebee, making the other three followed their leader as well.

":aila! are you okay?!:" Aila perk up after hearing Ivy's voice through Bumblebee's radio." Yep! im fine! we have the all spark as well!" Aila answered with a grin on her face. ": thank the spirits that you're okay Aila:" she heard Kara spoke through the radio in relief before Optimus spoke after her. ":well done. Keep the all spark intact:"

"got'cha prime!" Aila said with a grin before frowning when Sam began to panic." no, no, no!" Sam repeated as he leaned over Mikaela to look out at the back." what??" Mikaela asked as she also look back at the window as well." its the same cop!" Sam answered making Aila look as well as she watch the car that was quickly approaching from behind the autobots as a buffalo mine sweeper drove behind the police car, literally sweeping the cars off the ground.

"oh shit." mumble Aila as the Ratchet and Ironhide were in closed one another, making a blockade while optimus slammed on his breaks behind him making the mine sweeper transformed into giant decepticon with beady red eyes, crashing into cars and any other vehicles that got in his way.

" oh no. . ." mumble Aila in horror before Optimus transformed and tackled the decepticon. She could See Kara float up using air bending and decided to join in as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kara Point of View,

I flew in the air after Optimus transformed and tackled the decepticon off the road." PRIME!" Yelled the decepticon with hatred in their voice making me frown before keeping myself from the side as optimus and the decepticon fought. I notice that they almost about to crushed the van that had terrified mom and amazed son making me quickly used metal bending to move the van away as i gently move it in the safe place. I sigh in relief before smiling softly at shock mother and beaming son towards to me making me gave a hand salute and disappeared as i decided to join Optimus' fight.

"COOL MOM!"

I heard the boy told his mother making me chuckle before i landed on the ground as he used air bended, pushing the decepticon back with force, giving optimus to fought back.