Chapter 2

"Hold on what?? Sam got himself caught by the police?? How in the world did he. . . . . Okay, thanks for telling me Judy."

Ivy turn off her phone and sigh as she pinch the bridge of her nose." What happen??" Ivy look at the 34 year old woman, who was drinking a cup of tea." Judy told me that my godson got arrested for tresspassing Aila." he said making Aila blink before frowning." how in the word did he got himself arrested in the first place??" asked Aila in confusion.

"Its just 2 days, my godson got himself arrested. Whats gotten to him??" Ivy said as she pace around while Aila watch her pace back and forth." well, you know that kids like him always get themselves in trouble." Aila said as she drink her tea softly." I know that Aila, but i know Sam since the day when Judy announce or told me that im now his godmother and i always visit if i have time and always knew that he's a good man but this?? this surprise me!" Ivy said making Aila just sigh at her.

"You're going to check on him arent you??" Aila asked as she watch Ivy quickly put on her coat around her before opening the door." Yes." Answered Ivy making Aila sigh and put away the empty cup before following Ivy. As they walk, Ivy began to contacting Sam.

"Hello??"

"Sam, you doing alright? you're mom contact me saying that you got arrest by the police for tresspassing and your dad bail you out. whats going on??" Ivy asked as she focus on where she's walking." great." Ivy heard him groan in complaint making her raise her eye brow at that." so, why in all stars did you got yourself arrested for tresspassing??" she asked as she and Aila stop when the light of the crossing path turns red.

"I dont wanna talk about it." she heard Sam said after a moment of silence making Ivy sigh at that." Sam, im your godmother ok?? just tell me whats going on with you??" Ivy said in a soft turn making Aila stared at her with wide eyes making Ivy glared at her and mouth to her. 'you hear or see anything about me being soft, got it?' in a threaten way making Aila just smile at her before shaking her head as they walk across when the predestrial light turn green.

"ok. . ."

"good. . . . .do you me to buy you a burger??"

"yes godmother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So"

"if you mention me being soft to others, i will buried you ten feet on the ground Aila."

Aila chuckle after the threat from Ivy, who paid the ordered of a burger before both of them left the fast food restaurant. Ivy looks up before spotting a familiar blackette male, who was sitting on the chair, reading something on his hand as he drink his coffee." is that Caleb??" Ivy pointed out making Aila look at where she's looking at and saw him.

"Caleb??" Aila asked in surprise as she and Ivy walk towards to him. Caleb sense something or someone coming towards to him making him look up and saw them." Ivy. Aila." Caleb greeted the two woman, who pulled the chair out and sat down." what are you doing here caleb?? shouldn't you be at New zealand??" Aila asked in confusion.

"i came back because Rae contact me." Caleb said as he drank his coffee." She said i should look for you two since the others except ben are at the meeting place." Ivy and Aila look at each other before looking at him." any idea why Rae wanted to see us??" Ivy asked as Caleb sigh before shaking his head." not a clue."

This made Ivy frown at that. Before Aila could asked another question, a loud crash can be heard follow by a chime of a bike making the three of them look over. Ivy's eyes went wide in shock when she saw her godson, Sam, on the floor." Sam??" Ivy asked in shock and confusion making Caleb look at her." you know him??" he asked her in confusion.