Royal Pain

NO ONES POV:

Scene begins at the Diaz Household. Orange slide tubes coil in and out of the house exterior. Marco walks through the second-floor hallway with you on his back snoring

Marco: [yawning]
Star Butterfly: (in background) Morning, Y/N, Marco!

Marco: Hey. [yelping and screaming making you wake up as you jump off his back]

Marco and you step in a pool of water and slides into the slide. His panicked screaming turns into excited laughing as you're just eye wide holding onto Marco for dear life.

You both eventually splashes into a pool in the living room as you landed in Marco's lap.

Marco: Oh, that was awesome!
You nodded a little

Seven laser puppies occupy the pool with Marco and you. Star runs in wearing a green bathing suit.

Star:  I know, right? Stairs are so boring.

Marco: Heh-heh. I hope my parents don't flip when they see this. [gently getting you off him as you pick up one of the puppies]

Mr. Diaz: I'm flipping!
Mr. Diaz flips into the pool in the background.
Laser puppies: [yipping]

Marco: Dad!
Mr. Diaz: Relax, son. This is like the perfect getaway without actually getting away! [laughs]

A dolphin appears under Mr. Diaz and carries him away.

Dolphin: [chattering]
Mr. Diaz: [laughing] Oh, boy!
Star: [laughing] I love living here! If my parents found out I've been using magic for stuff like this...

Marco: About that... This was cool, but next time, maybe a little heads-up? Okay? Wet socks are a form of torture in some countries.

You nodded as you rinse off your clothes with your hands as Marco tries to help you.

The doorbell rings.
Star: I'll get it!
Star answers the door. On the other side of the door, King Butterfly rides on the shoulders of one of his royal manservants.

Manservant: [blows horn]
Star: Oh, hey, Dad. ...Dad?!
King Butterfly: Hello—

Star slams the door before King Butterfly and his manservant can enter.

Star: Oh, no! I need to hide everything!
Camera zooms out to show the entire living room. The water slide is in the shape of a giant octopus.

Marco stands next to the pool drying you off while Mr. Diaz swims in the pool. A mermaid sits on the left upper ledge. A submarine surfaces from beneath the pool.

Cut to house exterior with King Butterfly.

Magical lights and sounds come from inside. Star opens the door again wearing her regular green blouse. The living room is back to normal.

Star: What a pleasant surprise! [laughs nervously] What brings you here unexpectedly?

King Butterfly: Well, I was in the neighborhood and... Agh. Who am I kidding? You mother, has banished me from the castle.