Blood Moon Ball

NO ONES POV:

Scene begins on a brief shot of the sky. There's a partial red moon. Camera pans down to Oskar playing keytar on his car in the Echo Creek Academy parking lot. A black and red carriage pulled by a skeleton horse emerges from the ground in a pillar of fire.

The carriage door opens, and Tom steps out and walks and toward the school.

Oskar Greason: Hey, that's a handicap spot—

The skeleton horse looks at Oskar. Oskar pauses before going back to playing his keytar.

Cut to school interior. Tom walks through the hallway, igniting small flames with his shoes. Several female students stare at him.

Hope: [gasps] [whispering] Who's that?
Girl: [whispering] Lookit.
Chantal:  [gasps] [whispering] He's hot.

Jackie and Janna pass by on a skateboard, looking mesmerized. Tom enters a classroom and stops in front of the class. He levitates Ingrid's desk in the front and floats up to Star behind her.

Tom: [removes his sunglasses] Hey, Star. I'm here to take you... [creates a flaming crescent moon in his hand] ...to the Blood Moon Ball.

Cut to Star dragging Tom by the hand back toward his carriage.

Star: Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope. You need to leave right now. Take your carriage and fire and dead horse, and go back to the underworld.

Skeleton horse: Wait. I'm dead?
Star walks away.

Tom: Oh, come on, Starship!
Tom sweeps Star off her feet with flames and levitates her into his arms.

Tom: It's the Blood Moon Ball! It only happens once every 667 years.

Star flips backward out of Tom's arms.
Star: We broke up! Period!

Tom: Wait, wait, wait, wait. Star, hang on. I'm a changed man, okay? I've got a life coach, Brian.

Brian: Hey.
Tom: He's awesome. A happy bunny. And, and I have been anger-free for 53 days.
Tom reveals a button on his shirt that reads "53 DAYS ANGER FREE".

Star: 53?
Tom: Don't you want to pet my bunny?
Tom's bunny winks at Star.
Star: Well, he is adorable.

Marco: Hiii-yah!
Marco leaps on-screen and chops off Tom's right hand. The hand still moves around on its own as you curb stomped it.

Marco: Back off, demon!
You: yeah!
Star: Y/N! Marco!

Tom holds his arm in pain. He glares at Marco and you with glowing red eyes. Mostly you, making you hide behind Marco who puts his arm out as a barrier.

Tom:  [growling]
Star: Oh, no.
Brian goes up to Tom and walks him around in circles. Tom's head stays fixated on you.

Brian: Walk it out and talk it out. Walk it out and talk it out. Walk it out...
Star: Uh, you better run.

Tom: Oh! No-no-no-no. [laughing, eyes stop glowing] No, no. [sighs] That's why I got my support system. I'm good. Got the angries out!

Tom's dismembered hand picks up the bunny and levitates back onto his wrist.
Tom: Everything is... Whew! Under control.
Tom pets the bunny so hard, its fur becomes poofy.

Star: Y/N, don't box him, Marco, don't karate him. This is... Tom.
Marco: Demon ex-boyfriend Tom?
You: ex boyfriend?

Tom shakes Marco's and your  hand. His own hand becomes briefly detached.
Tom: Nice to, uh, meet you, Marco and Y/N.
You nodded awkwardly, "you too..."