Admitting Feelings

Parker's POV: 

Vodka 🏒🍷🍾: Parker?

Parks 🤩🎤🎶: Yes?

Vodka 🏒🍷🍾: Who's the song about?

Parks 🤩🎤🎶: I don't know what you're talking about tito.

Vodka 🏒🍷🍾: You know what I'm talking about just tell me. 🙏🏻

Parks 🤩🎤🎶: Fine, it's well..

Vodka 🏒🍷🍾: Just tell me, I have a pretty good idea who it is, Please I just want to know

Parks 🤩🎤🎶: Fine. It's you okay!

Vodka 🏒🍷🍾: Open your door.

I looked at his last text confused and then walked over to the front door, opened it to see Anthony standing there with flowers. "What are you doing here Anthony." "I wanted to com and see the most gorgeous girl in the world" I blushed at his words, not knowing what to say. He came closer to me, holding my waits as he leaned in. I leaned in till our lips touched, he pulled away and looked me deep in my eyes and said "I'm so desperately in love with you Parker Trotz" "I'm in love with you too" I said smiling at the man that I love. Just I say that we hear someone clear there throat behind me. 

We both turn to where the noise came from and saw my dad, mom, brother as well as Mat and Reilly. My dad looked at the both of us before sighing and saying "I thought you two would never figure it out" I looked at him confused for a second "W-What do you mean by that" he smiled at the both of us, "You two made googly eyes at each other anytime you could when Parker came to practices, it was about time you two figured out you loved each other." I blushed at the words my father said and hid my face in Anthony's chest as h laughed.