Singing again

Anthony's POV: 

It's been a couple of days since we saw what happened when Parker sang that song. We all didn't talk about it then we were back at the Trotz residence and Reilly, Mat's girlfriend, kept saying that Parker was trying to show off to us. When we got there we went to the basement because coach wanted us down there, when we got down there we didn't see Parker but we saw Barry sitting there with football on. "Hey coach, how's it going?" "It's going alright Anthony, Parker's been outside playing basket ball since this morning, I think something is really wrong with her" Mat and Reilly looked up at me and the Reilly spoke "What do you mean since this morning" "She hasn't come back in since she went out there is morning, she usually only does that when she has something on her mind or she can't finish a song"

Reilly looked at Barry with concern, "Why don't I go talk to her. Maybe I can help her through it" "If you want to try Reilly be my guest, her mother and brother already tried". With that Reilly went to where Parker was practicing her basketball shot.

Reilly's POV: 

I walked out to the driveway where Parker was and saw how hesitant she was with shooting, "Hey Parker, how you doing?" she looked over at me and just shrugged before saying "I don't know, I haven't been able to write a good song in a while, I've been thinking and thinking, but nothings coming to mind." "What about the song you sang the other day, at the piano?" She shook her head looking at me "That song, I don't know if I can release. It's personal about a relationship in the past and I couldn't get over it" I walked over to her sitting next to her "Who's it about" "umm my ex Jacob Stall, he absolutely broke me when he broke up with me, cause all he wanted was fame and he got it." I looked at her with a sincere look "Yea I saw the CMA's, I hate that boy, Sam Hunt should have won that" She looked at me and laughed at me making fun of Jacob, it was good to see her smile again. "I guess I just need a new inspiration. The only inspiration I have right now is my family" "Then write about that. Write about your family and how they help you, how they support you" 

Parker's POV:

I smiled at Reilly for being so kind to me. "Well thanks Riles that helps." She smiled at me hugging me. "We should go back in, I got a song to write and you got a boyfriend who might be like a lost puppy right now" she laughed at me making fun of Mat. "At least your not the only one that sees it." 

We walked inside, I saw the boys with my dad and walked over to my piano. 

I started with a few notes and got the hang of the melody pretty easy I started singing about when I left home for the first time.

[See you again by Carrie Underwood]

Said goodbye, turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone
Faded into the setting sun
Slipped away
But I won't cry, 'cause I know I'll never be lonely
For you are the stars to me
You are the light I follow 

I started to speed up the music to make the song a bit faster.

I will see you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
'Til I see you again

I can hear those echoes in the wind at night
Calling me back in time
Back to you
In a place far away where the water meets the sky
The thought of it makes me smile
You are my tomorrow

I will see you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
'Til I see you again

Sometimes I feel my heart is breaking
But I stay strong and I hold on 'cause I know
I will see you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, yeah, yeah

I will see you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
'Til I see you again
Yeah, yeah, oh

Said goodbye, turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone

I finished the song and Anthony came over and sat next to me, hugging me into his side. I smiled up at him seeing that he cared of what I was feeling and how he didn't want me to feel alone.