Maltos

Liv's poc

I was sitting in the room with Tele Tran waiting to see what Optimus was doing to day. I found out that Megatron had training then a mission, and Elite had meetings. So that left me to see what Optimus was up to.

He walked in a few minutes later. "What are you doing here Liv?" He asked straight away as he walked in. " I was wondering what you were doing today since everyone else is busy with something" I told he. He look at me like I was crazy. 'Right here can't speak my bad sign language" I rolled my eyes and put a one finger up indicating one minute.

He nodded yes and I want to grab a piece of paper that was next to me but instead my cyber sleeve wants all the way around my fingers and stuck to Tele Tran. "Liv are you ok what are you doing?" I heard him say as I tried to get my hand away.

After a minute or two of trying I start to see all of Tele trans codes and data. I Put in a sentence and I think Tele Tran said it for me.

Optimus pov

Liv was stuck to Tele Tran trying to get her hand away. When she stop trying I saw both her eyes go full green. "Liv are you ok?" I asked her I didn't know what she was thinking or feeling but I heard Tele Tran say something.

" I was wondering what you were doing today since everyone else is busy with something" Then Liv was unstuck and scooting away from Tele Tran looking scared.

After a few minutes she calmed down and looked up to me like I was going to do something. When she knew I wasn't going to do anything she looked at me fully. I knew if I panicked in front of her she would panic and she would be found by GHOST. I finally ask her if she would like to come with me for a ride to see if we can find the rogue Deceptacon I heard of things morning.

She nodded and we were on our way to the first trap the was sprung.

Time skip Livs pov

When we got to the trap it looked normal. "You stay here please. I don't know what will happen and I don't want you to get hurt." I nodded and he walked over to the trap. I started to feel mad and frustrated. Then all of a sudden scared.

"Not who I was expecting" I heard Optimus say. I ran behind the trailer and would sneak a peek every minute or two. "QHOST is sweeping the area for a dangerous deceptioncon." I heard he say next and then I felt calm.

I saw a total of four people come out of the pit and two were bots and the other two were people. Optimus was telling them what we were doing then I saw he turn to where I was before going be hind the trailer. I stuck my head right back behind the trailer. "Liv will you please come out there?" He asked

I make a sound indicating no and he got it. He signed and walked over to me and picked me up "please come with me and meet the other kids they won't hurt you I promise" I took a breath and nodded. We walked away from the trailer and to the kids.

"Maltos I would like you to meet Liv" I did a little wave of my hand and I think for the first time in a long time a felt a peace. I do feel at peace when I'm with Optimus and Megatron but this is a different type of peace.

He put me down and I was a little shorter then Mo. not by much but a little. " hi super nice to meet you I'm Twitch" I nodded in understanding. "Do you like animals? Or flying? Because I can take you if you want" she started to ask questions super fast.

I just nodded again then she stopped like waiting for me to respond. I look up to Optimus for help " she can't talk she is mute" he told them for me. I smiled and nodded a thanks "ohhh cool I'm Thrash it's nice to meet you to."