Age of Evolution part 1 and 2

A/N
I'm skipping friends and family and Decoy because I don't have any ideas for it but I'm And doing Age of Evolution... also there will be blood in this chapter for a warning
____________________________________________________________
Liv's play
I was sitting in the van with the Molts as we were go the the 30 years of transformers and human peace. I was super excited to see Papa again (Megatron). When we stopped I put a glove on my hand to hide my saber sleeve and grabbed my phone.

I texted papa telling him we just got there. He texted back saying they were already there. I looked up for my phone and look around and saw them. I waved and he waved back with a little smile.

We got to check in and they had to do a metal detector check on us. I put my phone in the box and walk in we had to wait for Alex because he brought bee collectible items. I signed a little and walked over to papa after hearing Mo yell 'hi mister Optimus'.

Papa saw me and put his hand down so I could sit on his shoulder by him. "How are you doing today Liv?" He asked. I put up a thumbs up and nodded. I heard planes and turned my head to see them.

Everyone cheered thinking it was a show but it wasn't. They landed it was Novastorm and skyworp. I had to hang on to papa as they fought and then he transformed around me and he sliced one of there wings.

After that they retreated and papa and Optimus and a little chat and we flew away to the Molts house.

Time skip

When we land he transformed and waited for the others to get back. When they did the terrans had a disagreement with Optimus. After that we talked about if we know where the terrans came from.

Bee said "we are still figuring it out." Which wasn't a lie but then Optimus asked. "Do we know how Liv got her sleeve without being by the glowing rock thing?" I shook my head no will looking down.

"Ok why is this the first thing I'm hearing about her origins?" Optimus ask "we're still figuring that out to" bee ask as I slapped my face and want in the house to get some water. After my water and walking back outside I saw Dote standing outside with papa.

I walk over confused as to where everyone want. They looked at me. "Where did you come from?" Dote asked I pointed to the house and said "water" in ALS (American Sign Language)

They nodded "looks like you are coming with us cause you can't stay here by yourself." Papa said and I nodded. After that Papa transformed and we were off to wherever we were going.

Time skip

When we landed we saw agent Sholder and his men holding the seekers with energon rope. I saw skywarp fling someone with the rope, I giggled quietly. I was sitting on papas shoulder so I wouldn't get hurt by the seekers.

I looked down at Sholder as he said "all I know is you have to put those cons in that truck Capeesh." Papa grunted and rolled his eyes and walked forward. Dot grabbed his ankle as he walked.

As papa grabs Novastorm shoulder and starts walk towards the truck he saids "I do not like our kid rusting away in cells. But your freedom put my cause at risk." As he keeps walking.when we get to the truck Papa says 'march' instead of marching novastorm zaps away and takes her sister with her.

I heard a screec I thought I'd hope to never hear again. I look done and see mechanical spiders. They jump on papa and I fall off when they rap rope around him. I look up and see Dot shutting at them.

Right before I go up to help her break them I feel a shock go there me and right before I black out I see papa get flown away and Dot get in the back of the track.