🥳 Happy New Year 🥳

"Mmm~! S-Senku!" You moaned as the green haired teen slowly licked up the back of your neck. "S-Senku! What if we get cau-ah~!" The male cut you off as he slipped a hand under your flowery kimono and massaged your clit while the other hand slowly glided up your left leg.

"If you don't wanna be caught, stop making so much noise," Senku mumbled against your skin as he glided his left hand further up your leg. Once it reached its destination, the male teen slipped his index and middle finger into your heat.

"Mmm!" You hummed, bringing your right hand up to wrap around yours and the scientist's head, pressing his head to your neck. Your left hand, however, was gripping Senku's left arm, gripping it with every shock of pleasure that coursed through your body.

You rested your free hand on the tree that you and Senku were hiding behind as you had your sexy time. From behind the tree, fireworks shot into the air, filling the sky with bright colors.

You both weren't too far from the firework show, but just enough to still be able to see silhouettes of people as they celebrated the new year. There were a couple of trees that separated you two from everyone else. Just enough to keep the two of you hidden. Only if you kept quiet...

You pressed your butt onto Senku's clothed crotch, unknowingly, grinding your butt against his dick. The scientist let out a groan, holding you closer to him almost as if he could mold your bodies together.

You let out a gasp as you felt the green haired teen's fingers piston in and out of your heat. This caused you to lean back, pressing your body against his as his magical fingers did their work. You cupped a hand around your mouth when the scientist rubbed your clit faster in a clockwise/counterclockwise motion. It made you moan loudly. Luckily, Senku covered your mouth just in time.

Your body pressed against Senku's, making his dick become harder than it already was. This time, you had control of your body and snaked a hand down the back of the scientist's leg, pressing your bodies together. You then grinded your butt against his dick in a teasing manner.

Senku growled in response and allowed his free hand to travel up your body and slip inside your flowery kimono, grabbing a hold of one of your breasts and toying with it. You bit your lip to contain your moans. Senku, however, lightly bit down on your shoulder, to prevent him from groaning out loud. You winced at the bite, due to it being a little painful, yet, pleasurable.

"Sen-Senku~!" You moaned into your arm, feeling the scientist's skilled fingers toy with your bosom and nipple. He rolled the nipple between his thumb and pointer finger, flicking it from time to time.

Your legs felt like jelly from all the pleasure you were receiving. You felt as if you'd collapse onto the ground at any moment. Luckily, the green haired teen held you close to his body, pressing his sexual organ and warmth against your back. After giving your bosom some attention, you felt Senku untie the belt of the kimono, striping down your underwear to your ankles.

Suddenly, you felt something poke your vulva, making you jump. You looked over your shoulder to see Senku lining himself up with your flower. Grabbing the arm that belonged to the hand that was rubbing your clit, you spread your legs and held onto the trunk of the tree with your other hand, telling Senku that your body has given in and is ready for him.

You flinched as the green haired teen's large rod entered inside of you. You moaned into your cupped hand that was still over your mouth as the scientist continued to push inside of you. A moan escaping your lips and muffled due to your hand.

Senku kept you pressed up against his body, releasing a groan when he was fully inside, pressing your body close to his.

"Sen-Senku~" You mewled as the green haired teen's hand rubbed your clit sped up. Your moans were so loud, even with your hand muffling them, you managed to make a loud moan. Senku had to press his own hand against your hand over your mouth.

"Hush, didn't you say you didn't wanna get caught?!" Senku whispered, slowly pulling out his dick and pushing it back in with enough force to press you against the tree.

"Mmmhmm~!" You hummed, gripping the hand that was toying with your clit tighter and tighter.

Senku kept a steady pace, creating a tempo that drove you crazy. You moaned into his hand uncontrollably. Especially when the scientist toyed with the back of your neck, licking it up in a seductive manner, causing sparks of feel good chemicals to run rapidly throughout your body.

You released the hand on the arm that was toying with your clit and grabbed onto the back of Senku's leg, pressing your hips together. This made the scientist's dick go deeper inside of you.

It was Senku's turn to moan loudly, but was quickly muffled by your lips on his. From that point, the both of you tried to make the other quiet and work together when it came to making the other feel good. You even moved your hips, meeting Senku's halfway. You both settled for a tempo that made each other go crazy.

Eventually, Senku removed the hand from your mouth and let it travel up into your hair, grabbing a hold of the small white flower pin your hair and stuffed it in your mouth to keep you from moaning too loud. His hand then traveled down to play with your neglected bosom. Earning a hum in pleasure.

Senku picked up the pace of his thrusts, each thrust making you ram into the tree. He also picked up the pace of his fingers rubbing your clit.

"Mphku~! (Senku!) You mewled through the flower pin in your mouth. Your eyes rolled back in pleasure, approaching the climax really, really soon. You pressed the back of Senku's thigh to your hips, earning a groan from the scientist. Senku had to bite down on your shoulder to prevent him from moaning too hard when he climaxed.

Senku uncontrollably rammed in and out of you, toying with your clit in a clockwise and counterclockwise motion, trying to make you cum at the same time as him.

"Nnnku~! I-I~!" (Senku~! I-I~!) Your legs felt like jelly as you climaxed all over Senku's still pounding cock. He lost control at this point, completely drunk on the feel good chemicals that coursed through his body.

You took the flower pin out of your mouth, discarding it, and reached an arm back to press Senku's lips to yours. His breath against your lips was labored and you could feel his dick twitch from inside of you, telling you that he was about to climax. Your legs couldn't hold you up any longer so you fell down onto the ground with Senku on top of you, holding onto you. He squeezed you so much that it became harder for you to breathe. You had to pat the scientist on the arm to make him release you.

Both of you panted heavily from your sexy time. Senku's dick still inside of you, keeping all the cum inside. Luckily, you were already on birth control, so it didn't worry you too much.

You reached your arm back to hug Senku's head to your neck, allowing you to feel his labored breath against your neck. You pressed your lips against his, pressing your butt against his crotch, trying to keep most of Senku's love juices inside of you. The scientists hummed into the kiss, his hand still toying with your clit, but, in a slow and steady pace. Trying to make you feel good even after climaxing.

"Happy New Years, Senku." You mumbled against the green haired teen's lips, shuttering in pleasure as he continued to toy with your clit even after cumming.

You always enjoyed when Senku did this. Making you feel good even after sex. He loved to see you shudder with pleasure, to still being a little sensitive even after cumming.

After climaxing one more time, Senku and you sat down on the ground, Senku leaning against the tree while you remained in his lap, enjoying your after sex cuddles.