My Girlfriend The Succubus

Having a girlfriend who was a succubus was definitely a rollercoaster. Don't get him wrong! He loved you and all that, but there were cons to having you as a girlfriend. You always dressed very sexually, gaining anyone in the room's attention. You also always had the most addictive natural scent that attracted men from a mile away! And, not to mention, you were ALWAYS horny!

Especially today, Senku asked y/n to leave him alone so he could focus on his work. But little did he know that y/n was super horny and needed him desperately! Prior to y/n's visit, she had tried to take care of herself by using some toys of her own, but it wasn't the same as Senku's hunk of wood.

The scientist heard as the door to the lab opened and closed, then heard someone locking the door. The scientist spun around in his swivel chair to see nobody there. But even though he couldn't see who it was, he felt someone's eyes on him. And it began to bother him, making his eyebrow quirk up and twitch in irritation. He turned back around to see who it was, but could only see a silhouette of a figure.

Said figure walked into the light, revealing Y/n in some slutty, leather get up. Her tail swung side to side as she walked forward, along with her wings flapping about.

"Y-Y/n?! Wh-What the hell?! Why of all places are you dressed like that?! This is school! Someone could walk in and-" Senku cut off.

Y/n lunged forward, allowing her hands to glide up Senku's arms, to his shoulders, then his chest. The scientist shuttered, causing goosebumps to appear along his skin. The succubus smirked at their reaction and sat down in Senku's lap, her butt "accidentally" rubbing against his crotch where his hardening member lied. The scientist leaned back in his swivel chair. He was afraid the chair might break under both weights.

The succubus placed both of her hands on the scientist's shoulders, pushing him down to hold him down so he wouldn't escape. Senku did his best to not get turned on, but the moment he saw Y/n dressed in her sexy get up, he knew he was a goner.

The scientist placed both of his hands on her hips/waist, holding her down with all his flea-like strength. By this time, the succubus was grinding her wet laced panties against his crotch.

"Mmm~! Senku~!" Y/n hummed, continuing to grind.

Senku did his best to hold back his sexual needs and wants. But Y/n's actions began to affect his body, including the member down under. Overwhelmed by the pleasure he was receiving as Y/n's wetness grinds against his hard on. The grip on her waist tightening with each grind.

Happy to see Senku's reaction, the succubus pushed his lab coat off of his shoulders and unbuttoned his shirt, along with his tie. Throwing them onto the ground. Y/n remained in her sexy get up for a while, due to the scientist liking to see her in it.

The succubus dove into the right side of Senku's neck, sucking on the delicate skin with her fangs lightly biting it. While she gave his neck some attention, she allowed her hands that were still on his shoulders, to travel down and undo his pants.

Once she pulled the zipper down, Senku's member sprung free, harder and bigger than it's ever been! Y/n grabbed the dick and started to stroke it up and down while she slammed her lips onto his.

Y/n took charge in the makeout session, grinding her wet core against Senku's unclothed dick. Senku released hums, gasps, and groans. He wanted the succubus badly! Completely throwing his concentration on his current science project out the window!

Senku let out a groan as Y/n slipped her tongue into the boy's mouth, deepening the kiss, making it more passionate. She sped up her hand below that was stroking the scientist's dick. "Y-Y/n!"

Due to being a succubus, Y/n knew when her boyfriend was about to cum, just by his dick twitching and his hips bucking up every now and then. The scientist chanted the girl's name over and over, the closer he came to climaxing.