HandCuffed & Teased

"Click!" Went the metal handcuffs that tied Senku's wrists behind his back. You leaned in and kissed the back of Senku's neck, sending shivers down his spine. It made you smile evilly so you decided to get a better reaction out of him, hints why you licked up and down the back of his neck. The scientist released another groan as he felt your lips climb up and down his neck, your tongue swirling around his sweet spot that made goosebumps form along his skin.

"Y-Y/n~!" Senku struggled against the metal handcuffs, wanting to touch and pleasure you. You smirked and twirled the key around your finger while you walked to stand right in front of the scientist. Your mind is filled with all the possibilities of things you could do to the male since now that you're in control.

You've always disliked that the scientist would only pleasure you during your sexy times. You had always wanted to make him feel good but he always pinned you down and attended to your sexual needs. But with his hands cuffed behind his back, he could no longer do so.

Finally deciding on what you were going to do, you stripped your shirt and skirt off, leaving you in your underwear. You then knelt down in front of the scientist, your faces being merely inches apart. You both stared at each other for a moment before you clashed your lips onto his, surprising the green haired teen.

Senku's eyes widened with shock but ended up kissing back. You cocked your head to the side, deepening the kiss as you moved to straddle his lap, both legs on either side of his hip. The scientist released a moan as he felt your right hand travel down from his shoulder to his crotch. You rubbed the crotch with your whole hand, making the green haired teen's dick harden from inside his tight pants. Senku groaned your name again, arching his neck and back as pleasure flowed throughout his body.

Your right hand massaged Senku's crotch in a circular motion, making another moan erupt from the said male. This time, you could feel his dick harden against your hand and pitch a tent in his pants. You looked down at the erect cock in his pants, a whole bunch of thoughts on what you'd do next, flooded your mind.

A smirk creeped its way across your face as you stood up off of Senku's lap and moved down to lay down between his legs. A smirk appeared on your face as you leaned your head down to meet your face with his crotch. A large blush formed on the scientist's face as you slipped his pants and undergarments off.

Senku released a low groan as you wrapped your hand around his dick and squeezed it lightly, erupting yet another groan from the male. You stared down at the said person's dick, your face becoming closer and closer. As your face inched closer, a small amount of pre-cum drizzled out of the tip of the scientist's dick. Seeing the pre-cum made you wonder what it would taste like. What would Senku taste like? Heck! He always eats you out, so why shouldn't you do the same to him?

You held the dick in your left hand while your right hand stroked his inner right thigh. Your tongue slithered out of your mouth then ran up Senku's shaft, to his tip. This sent shivers down the said teen's body. It made him pant and his breathing hitch with each pant. Your left hand traveled down to massage the scientist's balls as you slowly opened your mouth and took him into your mouth.

Senku's eyes widened, his back arched, and he moaned loudly as he felt his dick slowly enter your mouth. You hummed as you took half of the dick into your mouth, sending vibrations down the said male's dick. While you took him into your mouth, all of him, you continued to massage his balls and rub his inner thigh, turning the male on even more. Thanks to laying down on the scientist's lower half, it prevented him from thrusting his hips into the air, making you swallow his whole cock.

Once your face met his stomach you held yourself there, holding the whole dick into your mouth. While you do that, you swirl your tongue around the shaft, making the scientist's eyes roll into the back of his head.