Part 8

It is said that we realize the value of something only when we lose it.

Anger is man's biggest enemy.

When it dominates,
man loses the power to think and understand and the same thing happened with Jungkook.

After seeing Namjoon's condition,
he was so sad that he did not even think,  why the boy who calls them his family is suddenly refusing help, to donate blood.

If he had control his overwhelmed anger at that time, maybe, maybe today Taehyung would not be lying in that room with a lot of machines attached to his body but with everyone in the mansion, laughing his heart out and enjoying the evening  but nothing goes according to plan.

why fate has to punish innocent people?

Jungkook was perplexed to think the worst. His mind take over his heart for some time and the younger is in this condition. He put his hand in his pant pocket and took out his phone and called someone and said "Jackson  make an announcement...anyone who donates blood to XXX hospital will get the asking price." He cut the call calming himself for a half an hour and went to Yoongi, outside of the hospital.

When he reach there, he found him a little tensed. After asking the reason he didn't expected an answer would be like this "Jungkook 'Park brothers 'got spotted at Incheon international airport a few minutes ago " Yoongi said in an awkward tone making younger knotted his eyebrows.

*Park brothers (Park Hoseok and Park Park Jimin ) is one of the most powerfull  businessman in whole Asia.

Oooo.... they're so cute but it is said that "don't judge a book by it's cover" and i think this quote suits them batter.

But the question is what are they doing here in Korean without any announcement?

before they could say anything Jin interrupted them coming towards them in a complete mess. Without wasting any second he started "gays they are here, you have to leave......just go to mansion right now" by he was going furious because the other two weren't listing to him but just Staring.

Yoongi was the one who holds Jin by his shoulder and said "breath hyung, take a long breath.....yeah.....calm..... you okay.... now say, why we have to go home? What happened? Why are you so disturbed?

After inhaling and exhaling for a few times Jin gets his calm self back. He took a banch nearby to sit there and tap the place for Jungkook and Yoongi to sit down.

He asked " what do you about know Park brothers?

Yoongi:What kind of question is this, hyung?Everyone knows that they are successful business man. Infact I admire them a lot.

"I'm asking about their personal life .... Yoongi, do you know anything about their personal life? Jin asked in irritated voice.

Jungkook:we just know that they don't have a family as they lost them a little while ago........but they have a brother more like a baby brother whom no one sees till now looks like they are hiding him on purpose. But we never tried to know the reason behind it because it doesn't concern us.

Jin: it concern us Jungkook.

"What do you mean hyung?"Jungkook asked.

Jin: do you guys have any idea about their sudden arrival in Seoul?

Both share a 'what the fuck' look before speaking "no hyung, please don't play puzzles, say it clearly what you wanna say! Yoongi exclaimed.

"They are here for their baby brother"Jin said in final voice making the both male frown in confusion.

Yoongi: how do you know that hyung?

Jin: because they are coming here, to this hospital.

Jungkook:w-who is their brother hyung?

Jungkook Whispers in a low voice guessing the answer and when he listen to the next word his world seems to stops moving ..

"Their brother is Taehyung"

Hey 😊
How is the chapter?
Did you gays like it?
If yes please vote and comment.

Love you cuties and hotties 🫣😉
See you soon with next chapter.