Part 17

Jeon mansion, at night

" P-please..... D- don't go.... please.... i-i'm s-sorry......i won't d-do it e-ever again.... Please.... don't.... Please..... Please..... nooo...... Tae....... " Jungkook jolted from his dream or should we say nightmare.

He was panting badly. Sweat was flowing profusely on the face and the hair drenched with it was completely covering the forehead.

The eyes seemed to be searching for something that was once lost.

His throat was dry and his eyes were red and swollen due to crying.

On the other hand, hearing Jungkook's voice, Yoongi runs into the room, turns on the light and comes near Jungkook and gives a tight hug.

After a few moments of caressing his back and speaking soothing words, Jungkook calms down a little.

He leans back and place his head on headboard while his eyes were shut tightly like he didn't want to face reality.

"Same dream, again?" Yoongi asked after some moments.

Younger just nodded his head. Elder sighs and took his hand in his owns, rubbing them with his thumb and said" it's okay.... he is fine kook... You already saw him! Right?"

Jungkook nodded again.

" than why ? Why are you still thinking about that incident?"
Yoongi wishper yelled.

"I want to hold him hyung. I can't do it anymore ! Please hyung... P-please.... p-please.... do something... please, it's hurts so bad " Jungkook cries badly in elders embrace.

Yoongi was feeling helpless. He can't see their maknae in this condition anymore.

I have to do something "he thinks in his mind and after some minutes he left the room when Jungkook insisted him that he is fine and will be asleep.

Time skip

There're still hours left for morning, but the mafia leader was not feeling comfortable even in his palace-like mansion.

  He went out to find inner peace. Who can say that he is the same mafia leader who kills his enemies without mercy.... now looking all vulnerable.

Jungkook was so distracted that he had no idea of ​​his surroundings

Jungkook was so distracted that he had no idea of ​​his surroundings. He spent the whole night under the open sky.As if the silent night was understanding his pain and consoling him.

With Taehyung

Taehyung was constantly looking at his phone screen.On which a ravana hair boy's picture was being shown.

Even without wanting to, he had to choose the path which would entail many troubles.

He knows what he is doing but he will soon end all this and return to his happiness.

Taehyung: just wait a little more.... I'll make sure to make everyone pay for their doings..... I'll come to you soon.

With this he kissed the screen of his phone and closed his eyes with a long sigh and locked the phone and placed it on the night stand.

Tomorrow morning he has to do an important job which will be very difficult.

Seeing the images of the upcoming days... once again in his mind.... he went into the dreamland.. with a soft smile on his lips.

I'm coming to see you soon.... ☺️☺️

Hey lovelies ❣️❣️..... Just a filler,
Please don't mind.
I'm really busy these days with my studies.
I hope you understand.
And lots of love and thanku for 2k+ reads.
It means a lot to me ❣️❣️ Love you so much.
Please keep supporting.
See you soon with next chapter.
Till then take care of yourselves.