Trigger warnings that may come up

There might be mentions of:

*Mild cursing

*Mental disorders

*Eating disorders

*Anxiety

*Maybe Self-harming (only mentions of it though)

*Depression

Anyone against the LGBTQ+ and the disabled community cannot read this book. As well as anyone under the age of 14 cannot read this story.  It may be clean, but I don't want to put you off if you get triggered by the mentions.

I would like it very much if people give me feedback Though it is ok if you are a silent type of reader. I don't mind as long as you enjoy this story.

Note: 

The first chapter of the story will be quite short. Though don't worry bout that. the chapters will start getting longer as you read more of the book. 

Rights go to disney save for some characetrs.

Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, Agnarr, Iduna, Honeymaren, Ryder, Hans, Duke of weselton, Olaf, Bruney, Mattias, Yelena, the rock trolls, the spirits, Ahtohallan, Arendelle, Northuldra, Kai, Gerda belong to disney.

Winter, Rosie, Daisy, Peter, Hayley, Paige, Avery the Dog, Gemma, Harvey, Adam the dog, Iduna, Isla and Lars Nattura, Hans J., Charlee, Aric, Faye the dog, Riley the cat, they all belong to me and my imagination.
I do hope you will enjoy this book,

 Also do look for the notes at the end of the story. 

It'll be the questions of the story.

Thanks for reading!

And the cover was made by .