Bonus Chapter

THREE YEARS LATER

Alessio's wedding is tomorrow. He is 18 years old,  in college studying Business, I stop where Calia is staying at. We talked to each other and catch up on life. I told her about Alessio's wedding is tomorrow.

I see Caila walking in so I walked up to her and her boyfriend. "The meeting was stressful because people don't know how to do their jobs and they want us to sell 75% of our company with them and we told them no and they didn't even stop asking so I told them no we wouldn't and hung up on them," she told me. "Well they do that and I would have killed them and I would take the company and turn it around," I replied. "Yes you would and I know you have Luna," she stated to me.

I  turn around and tell my family to come over here. They come over and they asking why they are all over here and then "Her," Alessio added. They all look at Calia and ask "why do you look like Luna."  "Hello to you all too, I'm Calia," she answered.  She looked at me and talked to me with her eyes and asked me "if I should tell them here or we go somewhere private." "Let go somewhere private and no but," I spoke in a stern tone. We all follow me to a private room so we can speak.

Calia POV.

We walk in and I turn so nobody could see my face because I know well they will be able to read my face. I took a deep breath as I turned to face my family. "Well to answer your question on why I look like my Mama is because I am her daughter and I'm your older sister Alessio and yes Alessio I know you because our Mamá has talked about you and your brother's and her husband so much and I feel like I was there. She also told me about her life and what her job is. I also work for her jewelry company. I know you all have a lot more questions but I need to go because I have an important meeting tomorrow and Mamá here is contract from the conference for the photo shoot. I need them by the end of the night you know where I am, love you bye everyone and Grandpa you look handsome as ever you don't look different from the photos I have seen of you by Mama has shown me."

________

The END I hope you love it if you want to read Alessio's story then read Alessio's Love
Also drum roll I'm here to announce Calia Story will be also written by me