Meet The Family

POV. Alessandro
It's 10 o'clock in the morning in New York right now and I am in my office right now I got a call there is the and conversation
"Is this Alessandro D'Angelo," she says
"Yes this is the how can I help you," I say to her
"that your daughter's parents are dead and you're the only one who is the biological family of her and right now she is in school do you want to adopt her or she will go to a family," she said.
"I will adopt her and I will fly out right now and to take her in," I said
Now it is 11 a.m. It's was an hour and a half flight to Mexico
~time skip when he arrived at the school with his oldest son~
It is was 10 a.m. here I look around and saw an expensive car in the parking lot out of the other cars it was a green Lamborghini here, is the car

I go to school and walked to the office told them I was here to get Luna Resse they said I have to go to the principal so I did and I knocked on the door and the principal said to come in and we stand on the right side of his office he asks us why...

I go to school and walked to the office told them I was here to get Luna Resse they said I have to go to the principal so I did and I knocked on the door and the principal said to come in and we stand on the right side of his office he asks us why we are here and I said to pick up Luna Reese because her parents die in a car crash. He calls the teacher she is in and the next thing I know is the door being kicked in and she walks in and she had a blank face I couldn't read her face or eyes and she looked in the corner of her gaze at me and Lorenzo and I saw that she saw my gun and his gun and she didn't look phased by it and like she knew what we do for a living. I got brought out of my thoughts when she walked out of the office. She walked out to the parking lot and to her car, of course, the green Lamborghini is her car but she looked at our wee shock on our faces and "follow my home." She said to us we did about 10 minutes later when we were at her home. It is a penthouse. We followed her up and then when the elevator doors opened she screamed, "Baby mama is home!" Lorenzo and I had shocks on our faces. Luna introduced us to her baby "Alessio, meet your uncle and Grandpa." she said. "Alessandro and Lorenzo meet your nephew and grandson," she said. Later Alessio said, ''Hi, uncle and papa." All of us had shock on our faces. Luna told us to watch Alessio while she packed her and Alessio stuff. Let's say it took about 30-35 minutes. Luna came back from packing their stuff and asked "Hey do you guys want something to eat or drink?" No, but thank you for asking," we said at the same time but her son wanted something to eat so she went in her kitchen and Lorenzo and I looked around but staying in our spots but we noticed that she as no pictures of her and her son or not even a picture but only quotes or Queen or painting on her walls. Then she came back and I said "Today we are flying to New York and you will be with us and you will meet the rest of the family, your 5 other brothers and we did tell them we have you back in our lives," I said. "Ok, I know that I was taken from you guys when I was 1 year old by my own mother, I won't tell you how I know that I will tell it will be a later time," She said. Then that shocked all of us. "I feel like people are missing in my life and I have found them," She said. Then we got in the car her phone rings and she answer it and she said in a language we don't know  "Ei pessoal, preciso que mandem meu carro para a casa em Nova York para mim e mandem meu pessoal de confiança para a casa e Sofia você está vindo e Valentino vai ficar para trás para vigiar o lugar e você é o chefe agora, mas  não exagere, por favor, e obrigado, eu amo vocês, tchau, você está entrando no avião agora, tchau por enquanto." She said, she said it was Portuguese. But I understand one thing is that she said two names: Sofia and Valentino.