The Trust

Luna POV.

As I'm walking to my office I start to feel I'm losing control of my body. I fell to the ground and put my back on the door. I start remembering him as the person who nobody knows about.

~Flashbacks~

"You don't deserve your real family" he spoke to me in a raspy tone. "They don't love you anymore Cali" he told everyday and as he leave I tell myself they love you and they deserve me.  He was worse than Rico and half of my baby are not here because of him and he thinks that it is a good idea to come after me and Alessio. I was just 12 years old and my childhood was robbed because of him.

~ Flashback over~

I finally get out of my mind and I call Santino and I ask how far he is away from here right now and say he is an hour away and I shout at him to tell the pilot to go faster because I having a meeting within 35-40 minutes from now and if you are not here then answer FaceTime then. He said ok Boss I will and see you when I arrive there.

I hung up and set my phone on the desk and I was about to answer some emails and I heard a knock and I slowly whispered come in and I see my father coming in and closing the door. He walked over to me and hugged me and told me to let it out and I did and told him everything.

Alessandro POV.

I'm leaving the basement and I want to find my baby. I searched the whole house and I finally started hearing shouting and I could barely make it out. I finally reached the door. I knocked on the door and I heard her say in a low whisper come in. I open the door and walk in and close the door and I see that she has been crying. I walked up to her and hugged her and told her to let it out. She let it out and told me who she truly is and who the person is after her.

"I need you to promise me that you will not tell anyone about who I truly am," Luna spoke to me.

"Ok I will not tell anyone and also there is a ball in a month or so and you know that I support you and I will help you if needed and I will not search the person up and Luna I love you and I happy to have you back here with us and they all love you," I replied to her.

________________________________
Author Notes

Sorry for the short chapter and I just wanted to get this out because I had it already planned out and wrote out in my mind I have spent a couple hours on this one and it is 1:30am when I got it done.

Let me know your thoughts was and plus I was tired when writing this one.

Love you guys and see you in the next one

Have a good morning/night