(007) archibald's confession

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛archibald's confession❜┊˚۪۪̥◌
s1: e7 victor, victrola

have you heard upper east siders, burlesque is
all the rage again and sometimes a little
raging is exactly what you need. and as always chuck is aiming to be ahead of the curves but
let's not get ahead of ourselves.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"IF THE BRICK IS that uncomfortable, why don't you just get a room." Ophelia smiles down at the pair as she leans onto the railing. They both look up at her surprised, watching as she places a spoonful of yoghurt into her mouth a smirk covering her face, "I didn't realise you were into exhibitionism Serena, it looks good on you." Serena glares up at her friend who simply sends her a wink before walking away, leaving Koti and Iz to take a photo of the two.

Since the events of the masquerade ball, the girl had tried in her best efforts to ignore her friends. Having ignored Nate's phone calls and text messages over the weekend, even having Sebastian turn him away at the door a couple of times but as she walks down the hallway her eyes quickly fall on him in the courtyard talking to Little J of all people.

She continues to watch the two as she gets closer, placing her headphones into her ear to ensure she can't hear any of Nate's attempts to catch her attention as she does. Relief rushes through her as the boy fails to notice her as she heads to class, instead engrossed with his ongoing conversation with the young blonde girl.

"So I heard on gossip girl that you were having sex with Dan out here." hours later as the three teenage girls sit on the steps of Constance Ophelia lets out a muffled laugh at her friend's words, ignoring the harsh look sent her way by Serena for the second time today.

Serena groans as she looks away from her two friends, a rosy tint appearing across her cheeks, "Oh god, Koti and Iz filmed us?" Both Blair and Ophelia share a smile as their friend looks over at them. "No they haven't streamed it..." the Waldorf finally tells the girl however any relief is lost once Lia speaks.

"Yet." She grins at the blonde before taking a bite of her apple, the sound of the crunch filling the air as the two look at her before breaking out into laughs. The Astor girl's attention moving away from her friends and towards her cell ringing in her pocket, pulling it out to find another missed call from Nate and Chuck? She wasn't sure why the Bass would be calling her, especially this time of the day.

However catching onto the last of her friend's conversation she drops it into her lap, looking over at Serena shocked. "Wait you guys haven't done it yet? From what I saw earlier I assumed you had passed that stage weeks ago." Watching as the Van Der Woodsen shakes her head, Ophelia shrugs her shoulders before taking another bite of her apple.

"Sometimes talking about it or planning it can ruin a good thing, you know?" The two girls send small mumbles of agreement to their friend, however, Blair's shoulder noticeably slumps as she looks down at the steps between them before attempting to advise Serena. "I would know but as long as you're not worried." Ophelia doesn't miss Blair's playful tone at her suggestion, her distaste for Dan poorly hidden beneath her words.

"Well I'm not, but he might be." Serena admits as she looks at the two unsure. "Is it possible for a guy to want to slow things down?" Her words rush through Ophelia's mind, was it possible? Not any of the guys she knew anyway but then again she has never been one for taking things slow, constantly fighting the desire to live life in the fast lane.