Chapter 4: "Baby girl."

Rosalina Fox

Chloe, the next day

Chloe, the next day

I laid sprawled across my bed, my hair slightly in my face. I puckered my lips looking up at my ceiling and then squinting my eyes every few seconds when I found a shape or face I never knew was there before.

"That's so weird." I whispered to myself, looking away from ceiling and all over my room. I pulled my bottom lip in my mouth and sighed. I threw the covers off me and sat up in bed, getting up I walked over to my patio doors and slowly opening the curtains. I smiled at my beautiful backyard, butterflies and birds flying everywhere.

I could smell the delicious smell of bacon, eggs, being cooked downstairs, my mouth watering. I know my mom will be soon calling me down to eat. I walked to my bathroom and ran a hot shower, doing my business I climbed out the smelling like mangos. I brushed my teeth and washed my face as I held the towel tightly around me. I blowed dried my brown hair straight and then walked out the bathroom to my surround sound stereo, turning on blast I danced to my walk in closet.

I was singing along to the song that was playing, shaking my hair back and forth and moving my hips. I continue to look through my clothes as I finally decide on high-waisted light blue jeans shorts with a brown belt with a white flower tank top with white vans. I licked my lips and got dress. I walked out the closet, doing a dramatic shake of my hips and checked my phone for anything.

I just had notifications from twitter and tumblr. I was about to put my phone down so I could do my make up but I got a text from Justin. My mind soon drifted to Ryan text from yesterday and looked away from my phone. After I got home, I couldn't get myself to think about something else.

I honestly didn't think I was that obvious

I eventually stop thinking about when I popped myself some popcorn and found a movie on netflix. I checked the message-

Baby boy: good morning baby girl

I giggled, "He's so cliche." I said curtly, and texting him back, throwing my phone I went to the bathroom to do my makeup. I did it light, and finished it off with pink lips. I was checking myself out and running my hands through my hair when my phone began to ring. I looked over myself one more time before quickly walking over to my bed.

I grabbed my iphone and answer it without looking at the caller I.D,"Queen speaking?" I said giggling, walking across my room to my dresser to my fruity perfume and sprayed it on me.

I heard someone scoff, "Queen?" Madison said, and I giggled again, "Anyway." she said and I rolled my eyes, "Ryan called me." I could feel her rolling her eyes, "And he want us to come over so we can discuss bae." I gasped.

"You just wait." I said, laughing slightly.

"What I do?" she asked innocently, if only she could see this look I wanted to give her right now.