Abduction

*Events take place on 2x11 during Lucy being abducted and after Tim finds her.*

Lucy and Tim had become quick and close friends after Tim came back to work. His first few days back she made sure nothing happened to him and cared for him. He noticed and appreciated her care. He had to challenge himself shoving his feelings down for Lucy, she was just making it so hard for him with all her smothering kindness. Tim made it the same for Lucy.
She struggled not liking Tim with his protectiveness and kindness but also the ass in him. The ass in him is something Lucy admired, it made him look so tough but once you got to know him he was a softie and if you were close to him he was a massive softie.

Tim was sat in the roll call room with a bunch of other officers and two of the rookies.
"Officer Lucy Chen was kidnapped at a bar and was last seen at 9pm." Grey announced. Tim had told her to go to the bar with another human, Caleb, so it could help him feel better about not liking her, if she was dating someone else it would mean he couldn't be with her. He felt so guilty and worried. He figured if they found her he would confess his feelings. If. That made his insides curl up, he wanted to fold and fold until he was nothing but a little dust and fly over to Lucy. Her being kidnapped screwed all his work and all his feelings erupted out of him. He sent a quick message to Angela.

Annoying Angela

Ange I know it's your day off but please come into the station.

Tim I swear to fucking God, why?

I'll tell you when you get here please it's important.

Timothy I swear if you waste my time I will not be at your fucking funeral.

Angela arrived and found Tim.
"The fuck is wrong with you today Timmy?" Angela moaned annoyed.
"Lucy was kidnapped." he whispered hoarsely as if he had been crying.
"Shit. Wait were you crying?" she looked up at him concerned.
"Ange... I like her." he looked at him eyes watery filled with tears. There was silence. Angela grabbed Tim and gave him a massive hug.
"We'll find her Tim don't worry, and I won't tease you about liking your rookie... yet. It was really obvious though." she smiled lightening the mood and emphasised the word yet. He chuckled weakly and thanked her.
They got to work on looking for her.

Lucy just woke up on a table. A sharp pain on her torso. She winced at the pain. She lifted her head as strongly as she could and saw a tattoo being engraved into her skin. She couldn't see what it said from her angle.
"Ah! Morning sunshine! You're awake!" Caleb grinned cheerfully.
"The fuck is this." Lucy murmured looking at her torso.
"Oh. That! That missy says DOD12919." He laughed "You know what it means?" He whispered making her deeply uncomfortable. She nodded slowly hesitantly and his smile grew gruesomely larger.
"Day of Death! December 9th 2019! He laughed. "I have some work to do so you just sit here and, you know, worry." He smiled.
"Wait! Can i have some water?" She asked weakly.
"Of course! I'm not cruel," this made her roll her eyes, "No food though it's a bit gross to pull out a body covered in vomit." He grinned and helped her drink. "Don't be greedy!" he said and walked outside. She just sat there for a few minutes and decided to try break free. For Tim, Lucy, for Tim, tell him how you feel Lucy tell Tim you will make it out alive. She repeated those words in her head. As she broke free he walked back him greeted by a punch to the nose. "Bitch!" he screamed. She just ran out to see a massive field with hills all around. Bang. He knocked her down. He dragged her up.
"Misbehave again and you won't have a fighting chance." He cocks his gun and she gulps a massive breath of air. "Go on." He shoved the gun in her lower back pushing her to move. She has no other option but to obey. He walked her over to a barrel.
"Get in." He used his gun and pointed at the barrel.
"Fuck no I'm not." Lucy stared at the barrel.
"See they all say that but always get in so get in Lucy." Caleb pulled the gun up to her head. As she was slipping in she tossed her ring out of the barrel in hopes she would be found. He kicked the barrel into a deep hole and started burying her. She was buried alive.

Tim was panicking.
"We can't just sit here we should be knocking down doors!" He cried looking at Angela.
"Whose doors?" She whispered putting her hand on his shoulder knowing her best friend was hurting like hell.
"I've got a lead!" Nyla yelled across the room. Tim ran full speed towards her.
"A house on a hill. It was owned by Rosalind's uncle." she said and read out the address.
Multiple units were dispatched to the location and saw Caleb. They shot him and he died.
"Fuck he's the only one who knows where Lucy is!" Tim yelled "Everyone look around the property!" and he ran out the back doors. He looked around and saw a little glimmer. He kneeled down and saw her ring. He cocked his head up immediately and started kicking around.
Bang. "I've got her! I've got her!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Everyone ran towards him as he was pushing the dirt away. They all dug at the dirt above the barrel. The lid was uncovered and lifted by Tim. He threw it across the rough ground and pulled Lucy out. Lucy lay there not a single movement or breath. It killed Tim inside but he knew he could still save her. He did mouth to mouth and did compressions on her chest. Tim didn't want that to be the first time their lips touched but it was. They were soft and smooth. He kept pushing down on her chest with everyone staring filled with hope. Then a bunch of pants. Lucy woke up.
"Lucy, Lucy it's me." Tim cried eyes welling with tears.
"Tim.." she breathed quietly breaking down with tears stuffing her face into the crevice of his chest. He carried her close to him and got to the ambulance. He went with her the whole way holding her hand.

Grace walked out towards Tim. "She's awake if any of you want to talk to her." Grace smiled.
"Thanks Doc." he said as she walked off.
"Tim get it over with. Just ask her out and i know she likes you. When you got shot she told Jackson she liked you. Trust me just do it." She held his shoulder smiling. His head shot up and his eyes met her eyes and they were gleaming with hope. "Really?" he said corners of his mouth lifting. She nodded.
"I'll come in soon. In about thirty minutes then I'll call the others. Go and get your soon to be girl Tim." She smiled and cheered him on. He smiled back and walked in.

She woke up in a nice comfy hospital bed not feeling as mucky as before.
"Hey." she smiled at Tim sitting there.
"Hey your awake!" he smiled back "How you doing?"
"Shit." she giggled "My side hurts so much from that damn tattoo."
"Tattoo? What tattoo?" he asked worried.
"Oh... he tattooed me with DOD12912. Day of Death 9th of December 2019." her smile weakened.
"Oh Luce. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have told you to go.." Tim faded into a frown.
"No Tim don't be sorry. And um what did you call me?" she smiled. His head shot up and she had a huge smile spreading across her face.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to." he said smiling weakly.
"Tim we all know you did and your fumbling with your fingers." She smiled at him.
"Lucy I.." Tim was cut off by her.
"Tim. Say it. I'm not your rookie right now just say it." her eyes brightened and she was filled with hope. Finally after a few months of liking, sorry, loving her crush she finally has him.
"Lucy I like you." he said his eyes wandering up to hers.
"Just like?" she questioned smiling.
A few moments of hesitancy.
"No. Sorry. Lucy I love you." he was still unsure of her reply but he had a small smile.
"Ooo. Dating your TO that's hot, and when your TO's hot that's even hotter! Now Timothy do you think you're hot?" she giggled.
"If I say yes do I have you?" he asked smiling knowing she was playing with him.
"Ooo well Timmy. Let's see. You have abs. Big abs. Sexy abs. Protective eyes. Mhm yeah. Your protective. Yeah you meet my criteria. So yeah you get me sure. I mean even if you said no you would've, now how about me, rate me." she giggled loving his little smile.
"So your giggle is cute as fuck. Your um he gestured to her chest are fucking amazing. Your eyes are so comforting and you're just a really nice person. And you're short so it's easier to be big spoon." he laughed admiring her beautiful eyes. She laughed as well.
"Sooo do I get you?" he scooched his chair to the bed. She grabbed his tshirt and pulled him into the bed. Next thing she knew they were making out. Her lips burned on his. The passion he put into that kiss. The tingly sensation her smooth lips provided. After so many weeks of longing this it finally came.
"Lucy Chen will you be my girlfriend?" he asks while kissing her.
"Nah don't think I will." she joked still kissing him smiling.
"Awh that really sucks." He pushed his lips further on hers smiling. They finished making out.
"Take your shirt off amateur." she giggled. He pulled it off in the most sexiest way imaginable.
She shuffled along on the bed and patted it. He hopped in and kissed her head. She laid her head on his chest listening to the thump of his heart.
"Angela knows about this. Before I came in she cheered me on to ask you so when she comes in don't bother scrambling to make it seem like nothing is happening. And I'm quite comfy." he says. "Me too." she said smiling into his eyes.

*SORRY FOR THIS BEING LONG I DIDNT STOP I WAS SO INTO IT.*