The Hospital

While in the ambulance someone else was holding Tim's wound. Lucy was holding his hand. Comforting him. Her smooth, soft skin warming and soothing his. A warm sensation trickled in his hand wanting that feeling everyday. The tingly sense in his hand he couldn't left go. He had feelings for her he couldn't deny that. Strong ones yes. He was going to shove those down as long as he could. He couldn't believe it, the first day with his new rookie turned into the first day working with his new crush. He hated himself for liking her.

She felt so much remorse for him lying there in pain. Holding his hand tight and using her finger to circle his palm. She looked into his ocean blue eyes and admired them. They were sweet and protective. As she circled his palm she admired the feeling of his hand. It was warm and smooth only feeling where the creases of his skin were. They were subtle but added nice texture to her passing finger. She liked him but knew there was no chance of love as he was in her chain of command.

"Thanks Lucy this is really soothing." he groans scrunching his nose but smiling through the pain.
"Of course Tim I can't imagine your pain right now." she smiled her smile brightening every thought in his head.
"You guys dating?" the firefighter asked smiling.
"No!" they both replied in unison both hoping that what she said would someday be true.
"Mkayyy." the firefighter replied grinning. Lucy blushed and so did Tim. They noticed the blush on each other and blushed even more.

They arrived at the hospital and brought Tim in. They went straight into surgery and Lucy was left sat in the hallway near the operating room. Angela and Jackson came.
"Hey Chen." Angela grinned at her.
"Hi Lopez, Hi Jackson." she smiled weakly at them.
"Concerned for Tim?" Angela asked smiling cunningly and full heartedly.
"Yes but I feel he will be fine all that ass in him will save his backside and protect him." Lucy says grinning understanding Angela's sly comments. She was hinting that they would get together. This gave her more hope but still not a lot. She was lying about the ass part. He was nice and sweet, kind of. That's the vibe she was getting but not the vibe he gave anyone else.

"Jackson I need to talk to you asap." Lucy said dragging him up from the chair and leading him to another corridor. Jackson was in on Angela's bet and flew her a look and she nodded.

"I think I like Tim and my parents have me accustomed to talking about my feelings and not bottling them up and this is really eating me up an-" she was saying this all really quickly and panicked but he cut her off.
"Lucy it's ok. Are they strong feelings?" Jackson asked putting her hand on his shoulder.
"Yes, but it's breaking the rules." she whimpered looking down.
"Okay, I'll try egg it on with Tim and find out if he feels anything for you and I'll do it subtly there is not much I can do." Jackson assured her and hugged her.
"Thanks Jackson." she hugged him tight loving his friend in a friendly way. Her romance was reserved for Tim. They sat back down and Jackson gave the nod. Angela nodded back and smiled.

*a few hours later*

"Tim is out of surgery he is in room 104." the doctor announced to the officers at the door.
"Thanks." they replied. 100, 101, 102, 103, 104. Lucy approached the door and pushed the handle down. There was Tim. Lying there tired but awake.
"Tim you idiot! Shoulda been more careful tsk tsk tsk!" Angela joked.
"Angela piss off." Tim rolled his eyes.
"Okay well glad to see you're ok I'll leave you with Lucy," she winked "and me and West will go back out on patrol!" she said her goodbyes and it was just her and Tim left alone in his hospital room. There was silence. But it was comfortable. He stared into her brown, doe eyes and she stared into his sky, blue eyes. She stayed as company with him and made sure he was ok. She headed home thinking about him and he fell asleep thinking about her.

*them getting together may be a bit quick but i don't think I've seen any fan five with them getting together when Lucy is a rookie, if you have any ideas for me lmk!*