𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑻𝒀 𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻 - 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑬

Stepping out of the limousine on their cue - Alejandro and Camila.

She's wearing a sleek purple dress with a beautiful slit and white heels.

He's wearing his everyday outfit.

Boring.

The two strut down the red carpet, posing for the cameras and fans.

"Cmon, show more emotion. Act like you like me." Alejandro whispers, wrapping an arm around her waist.

Camila rolls her eyes. "Y'know, this whole 'liking you' thing is very annoying. This red carpet show would be a lot better with just me in it. Thank god Chris is paying us to do this."

Alejandro laughs before spinning her as they near the door. "Whatever you say, mi amor."

"Bros! And.... Lady." Chris welcomes the new cast to Total Drama Dirtbags at the door to the Gemmie Awards. "Come on in, my peeps!"

Gwen groans. "How are they famous?"

"They're the stars to my new reality show, Total Drama Dirtbags!" Chris tells the cast.

They all turn to each other in confusion.

"A bunch of nasty jerks live in a huge mansion and get all bored and back-stabby." Noah explains.

"I'm nasty! That should be me!" Heather cries.

Chris yawns. "These guys are up and coming, not down and going. I.E, you losers."

"Excuse me." Alejandro pushes Cody out of the way, still holding onto Camila.

"Cody!" Sierra shrieks.

Before stepping into the building, Camila turns around. "And an F.Y.I for you Gwen, we're famous because we're actually nice to look at." She winks and enters the Gemmie awards.

Chris slams the door shut behind them.

~

"Next up, best reality ensemble!" Camila announces.

Alejandro sticks out his hand. "Envelope, please."

He receives the envelope and tries to open it, but it ends up taking what felt like hours.

Camila snatches it out of his hands. "Give me that!" She's about to open the envelope before Alejandro snatches it out of her hands.

"I almost had it!" Alejandro fiddles with it some more.

"Stop fighting and announce the winner!" Someone from the crowd shouts.

Alejandro and Camila both roll their eyes.

"Golden Oldies in Their Undies!" Alejandro announces and everyone starts cheering.

~

"And the Gemmie for Best Reality Show Host goes to, once again, Chris McLean!" A different announcer says, and the crowd goes wild.

Chris walks up to the stage and grabs the microphone. "Wow. Hey, thanks again. But I couldn't have done it without a great bunch of people from Total Drama Action. The interns, the caterers, the camera crew, and the real stars of the show, my stylists. Tomorrow, I'll introduce the cast of my new reality series, Total Drama Dirtbags."