𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨𝑵 𝑬𝑮𝒀𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑨𝑵 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 3

"Duncan and Courtney fans will be devastated, but I think you and Owen have a shot at becoming fav Total Drama couple on my fan site." Sierra walks over to Izzy.

"Owen's magic. When he breathes, his nose whistles the National Anthem!" Izzy smiles.

They look over to see Owen doing exactly that.

"Super cute! But he's no Cody. Did you know Cody slept with a stuffed emu named Jerry until he was-- well, okay, he still does." Sierra sighs with happiness.

"She is out of control." Camila mutters under her breathe, making Heather laugh.

Noah raises an eyebrow. "And you know this how?"

"I called his aunt once. I pretended I was a telemarketer." Sierra says proudly.

"Oooh. Stalker-licious." Noah rolls his eyes with fake enthusiasm.

Chris bangs his symbols together once again.

"Don't know about you guys, but I am loving Egypt. And I'm gonna love it even more watching you enjoy your second challenge-- The amazing camel race!" Chris smiles.

"Where are the other camels?" Harold asks, looking around.

Chris continues eating his grapes. "There are no other camels. It's a camel race. Not a camels race."

"Yes!" Heather exclaims. Her team has the camel.

"What?!?" Alejandro exclaims with anger.

Team Chris is really, really, really, really hot's goat bleats.

~

CAMILA

"How the heck are we supposed to win this thing? We all know damn well that goat ain't holding Owen."

~

"We won last time, but they get a camel, they get a goat, and we get a stick!?!" Leshawna yells.

"Each reward has its advantages. Trust me. You'll be racing to the world's most infamous waterway, the Nile. Teams must bring their rewards all the way to the finish. You have sixty seconds to strategize."

~

"We need no camel. We have each other. And we are unstoppable. We have the will and the strength, and together we will triumph." Alejandro hypes up his team.

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Woohoo!"

"All right!"

Sierra says nothing.

~

SIERRA

"Look, I'm the number-one Total Drama superfan. It says so right on my blog. But Alejandro and Camila, they've never even been on TV before. I've never seen them in Cutie Monthly. I do not know what these girls see in Alejandro. They're Loco."

*The camera pans out to reveal Camila listening to Sierra's confessional on the other side of the door, with a scowl on her face.*

*

CAMILA

"THAT [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP]!!!! She wants to see me on TV?!? Well, here you go Sierra! I'm on Total Drama World Tour believe it or not!"