New Station

*tim and lucy being married in season one and the plot but it's a different plot if that makes sense was inspired by b4dwr1t3r 'For, Forever and more - A Chenford Story'

He pats around the bed and her side is cold. He jumps up and looks around. He rushes out to see her placing pancakes on a plate.
"Jesus Lucy you scared the crap out of me." he sighs.
"Well morning babe!" Lucy smiles handing him the pancakes. She is prancing around happily.
"What's got you in the spirit bubba?" he smiled happy to see her bouncing around after a while.
"Happy to be moving to a new station is all!" she hugs Tim and kisses him passionately.
"Well that's a step in the right direction that's for sure, come on let's go." he scoops her up and brings her to her desk in their house. He opens the little drawer and pulls out sticky notes and a pen. He grabs a jar from on top of the desk. She scribbles something down, hands it to Tim, he looks at it, smiles and plops it in the jar. It was their daily tradition for Lucy. He scooped her back up and took her back to the kitchen.

"Mm! My love these are amazing! Can I have more?" he pleaded hopefully.
"Timothy you've had four. No." she giggles enjoying her husband's stupid little games.
"Heartbreak." He cried and pouted while washing their dishes.
"You're such a big baby Timmy!" he laughs kissing his cheek. "I'm going to change now."
"Okay baby I'll be in with you in a minute." he smiles. She's getting so much better this is so good. *She can finally be a happy woman and she deserves it. Hopefully no one treats her like a bitch she deserves more than she gets. My beautiful wife.* he thinks.
"Guess i will have to be jealous husband around you because damn are you hot!" he giggles hugged her from behind.
"Thank you baby, I'm ready." she smiles kissing his neck. He nods and she continues, "I am.."

Lucy scrambles through her bag one last time. "Babe did I forget anything?" she yells after him.
"No baby don't worry everyone will love you stop procrastinating!" he yells back. She chuckles and shuts the door. She locks it and walks towards Tim's truck. "There's my princess." he smiles as she hops in. The car drive over was silent but it was comfortable. Tim knew Lucy would have a hard time today so he made sure he was just how she liked. He stroked her thigh with her hand riding his hand as it passed along her thigh. As they came to a halt in the parking lot she started breathing heavily. She nudged Tim. He immediately understood the situation and laid her hand over his heart.
"If ABSOLUTELY anything goes wrong today call me. Paper cut? Call me. Want snacks? Call me. Want a hug? Call me. Want.."
she cut him off " Call you I get it! Thank you Tim I love you." Lucy laughed and hopped out of the truck.
"Let's go princess." he smiled and gripped her hand tightly. No one fucked around with Bradford they were scared to death of him but someone who did? Angela Lopez. His best friend.
"Hi Tim! And I'm assuming Detective Lucy Bradford?" she smiled holding out her hand.
"I am she. Just call me Lucy. Are you Angela Lopez? she smiled back and shook her hand.
"I am Angela! You look beautiful today Detective." Angela commented and smiled. Tim told her everything.
"Thanks. You do too!" Lucy smiled at Angela and up at Tim. He nodded his head towards her and displayed a 'I told you so' look.
"Tim who is this 12 year old?" a voice snarked behind.
"Bishop excuse me?" he huffed angrily staring at her.
"She looks so young and.." she gestured a circle with her hands. Lucy gasped.
"For your information I am Detective Lucy Bradford, his wife," she displayed her ring "is that how you talk to higher ups Bishop?" she demanded. "No." she shortly grunted then stormed in between Tim and Lucy.
"So glad you're on my side." Tim stood there stunned staring off after Bishop.
"Lucy are you okay?" a voice says behind. Wade Grey.
"I am fine thank you Sergeant Grey?" Lucy smiled.
"Yes I am the sergeant. Would you like to come to roll call to introduce you too everyone?" he asked.
"Of course, see you then." she nodded and waved. He did the same and walked inside.